eleven.

(love island: episode seventeen)

_______

michael already had his arm around his coupled up partner's waist, "how did you sleep?" paige questioned her partner as the two of them got comfy, "the second time, much better,"

"mm, yea,"

michael smiled charmingly at her, pulling the duvet over their heads where he moved her face with his hand underneath her chin kissing her sweetly, where she moved back from him, "we should go back to everyone,"

the davidson male groaned, "no, they're all gonna be asking questions, and i ain't—" paige chuckled with a hand placed on michael's chest, "that's the whole point,"

paige spoke making him intertwine their hands, "ok, fine," they get out of the comfy double bed, standing up with michael's adjusting himself in his boxers before coming out of the hideaway behind his partner who had her pink robe around her body.

he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "why am i nervous to walk back into this room with everyone?" he chuckled as he held open the door for her, where everyone smiled, "yo!"

"oh, la, la!"

the couple who went into the hideaway went to their bed, "so, how was it?" tasha asked with indiyah following the question up with, "anything happen in the salon?"

"the salon is closed," paige expressed to the girls, "what?!" paige nods her head, "yea, it was just, you know, calm," michael hummed to everything she said, "little bit of pillow talk, and that was it, really, innit?"

she asked turning back to look at her coupled up partner, who nods his head for everything she said knowing full well she was gonna tell the girls when they went upstairs to the terrace for their chat and michael was gonna tell the lads, "i don't believe a word you're saying,"

"we'll catch up,"

michael smiled at his partner who leaned back into his chest, "i'm excited for today," ekin commented with michael running a hand through his brunette hair.

____

once most of the lads went outside for breakfast, michael waited until all of the girls left to go for their chat as michael ran a hand through his hair looking at the three faces of his closest friends.

andrew, luca and jacques looked at him, "come on, lad, tell us what actually happened in the hideaway," michael looked at them, "we kissed a bit, before i opened a draw and found some things,"

andrew hummed knowing what he was saying, "like what?" jacques and luca questioned, "like handcuffs, whips and some sexual shit mate,"

"did she use any on you?"

michael shook his head, "no guys, i mean— she asked do i like being handcuffed and i said sometimes i do," the three lads all make faces, "and then like, she used the whip and, like slapped it against my butt,"

"did you do it back to her?"

michael shook his head at andrew's question, "mate, if i did do that, i would get carried away and then something actually would've happene—"