nineteen.

(love island: episode twenty-five)

_________

michael loved being back in the same bed as paige so this morning he woke up with a smile plastered on his face.

the girls all going upstairs as the boys all surrounded michael's bed who wasn't bothered to move, "how was everybody's night?"

"oh, girl," paige smiled at the thought of being back in bed with michael, "was it good to be back with michael?"

the throne girl didn't look up, "oh, gosh, yea, a hundred percent," she told them, "let's not do that again," she told the girls, "no, it was nice to be in bed, there was—put it this way, there was not a lot of talking,"

jay sat near michael, "so, mike, i'm glad that you and paige are back—back on track, man," jay said to him, "sorry for the detour, man," michael pats his back, "nah, it was just good to be back in bed, mate, have a little cuddle and kisses before..before going to sleep,"

"missed danica?"

michael makes a face at what his friend asked, "yea, missed danica a lot," he told luca, "you know what? danica's a good girl, man,"

michael nods his head at that, "i know she's had-she made some bold decisions in here, but.." michael looked at the lads, "it's hard for her, though," he told them, "she's all right, man,"

the lads spoke more about their situations before going outside with the girls where they all see tables all set up for them to have breakfast, "aww, that's so cute,"

michael looked at each table for his and paige's card when he sees their card, the two sat down, "being back in bed last night—" paige smiled at him, "a hundred percent," michael smiled at her, "-was good, wasn't it?"

he pushed his chair closer to hers, "it was a long five nights away, wasn't it? well, for me," he made eye contact with her, "were you counting down the days?"

"what was your favourite bit about being in bed with me?"

he quirked an eyebrow at her, as a cheeky smile comes onto his face, "you already know what i'm gonna say, i don't need to tell you that," the pair laughed, "obviously the cuddling," he told her making paige laugh more.

"the speech last night," he told her, "that was a special moment, that," he told her truthfully, "i just saw you grinning the whole time,"

"how could i not," he told her leaning over the table to take her hand into his, "it just made me so full inside,"

paige looked into his eyes, "even though, like, i got so nervous, i felt good to like, say it out loud, and let you know, i was just like, ok, i can breathe now," michael smiled at that, his hand rubbing her knuckles, "i dated you on one day and have never looked back,"

the two chuckled, "our first date went amazing, our second date is going amazing," he told her, "you'd count this as our second date?" michael hummed, "of course, we've got the food, the drinks, and we have each other, what else could we possibly need,"

paige's thumb touched the outside of his hand that was intertwined with hers, "i can agree with that, the company is good,"

he took his hand out of hers picking up his drink, "cheers to our second date," paige picked up her cup, "cheers to our second date," the two cheersed their drinks together.