twenty-eight.

(love island, episode thirty-six)

_________

michael rubbed his coupled up partner's arm in comfort as her closest male friend still remains standing up, as gemma's phone goes off, "which couple is saved and which couple is dumped will be decided by your fellow islanders,"

michael sighed looking at his two friends who still remained standing up, as gemma's phone, "jay and chyna, and dami and summer, please make your way to the sun deck whilst your fellow islanders deliberate," the two vulnerable couples did as said.

michael leaned forwards looking around, "so, what are we all thinking?" paige looked at them, "for me, dami still has a really good connection in here, which can still be explored," michael nods his head at that.

each couple saved their pros and cons about each vulnerable couple, as the davidson lad leaned back listening to his fellow islanders' opinions, "jay is the last person i would like to send home because he's probably my best mate inside the villa," davide said, "we're not gonna beat around the bush," jacques said, "there were people there, it's sad to see them go, whatever, but there's one genuine connection for me, and you know, it is pretty straightforward and the same impulse as earlier," the rugby player said.

"decision time,"

the two vulnerable couples came back to the firepit standing in front of it, gemma stands up, "so obviously, it goes without saying this has not been an easy decision," she admitted, "i think it's the worst feeling having to send, you know, a couple home, erm.. i think we particularly bad for the..for you girls because you've not had long in here to explore connections, and you know, we realise it's not a nice situation for you guys to be in," gemma told the two vulnerable couples, "on one hand, there's someone in here that has found a connection that could potentially grow, could be something strong, and we also have someone that has not found a connection yet,"

"so the couple we have decided to save is.." gemma started to say, "..dami and summer," she spoke as michael looked at jay and chyna.

the islanders all stand up going towards the couple that was going home as michael bro hugged jay who bro hugged him back patting his back as michael then looked to chyna, "come here you,"

he embraced the girl in his arms, "you are gonna find somebody, i bet there's someone waiting on the outside for you," he tells the girl as he rubbed her back, "good luck," she tells him, "tell paige how you feel cause i know it is killing you not to be in the same bed as her," michael pulled back from chyna who half smiled at him, "i'm gonna miss you,"

"i'll miss you too," she told him as she looked at his blue eyes seeing his eye start to get watery, "don't you dare cry on me michael," she tells the football player who chuckled wiping his eye with his arm, "i'm not, i'm not,"

the lads all helped jay pack his suitcase, "hopefully, i'll see you boys on the outside, and—" michael looked at jay, "i ain't going scotland," he tells his friend playfully, "no, you can come to us, mate," the lads all laughed, "to the boys!"

"to the boys!"

michael hugged chyna one last time, "thank you guys for making my experience so good, honestly, i feel like i've made friends for life, and i really appreciate it," michael stands near to the side, "well, i'm very happy to have met you guys, honestly, i love you guys, all, on the outside we're all gonna go out-out,"

the islanders all cheered as they clapped their hands for the dumped couple, "bye, guys!" michael half frowned with his arms crossed watching them leave, "see you, guys!"