seventeen.

(love island: episode twenty-three)

_________

michael wakes up with a smile on his face, waking up, "who had a beauty salon?" and immediately, the davidson male looked to andrew and tasha after ekin-su's question.

michael smiled at danica who gets out of their bed after he gave her a small cuddle when paige comes into his and danica's bed coming into his arms underneath the duvet, "how did you sleep?"

paige asked him, "i slept really good," paige smiled at her partner when her head rests on michael's chest, "we're going to have a good day!" he said when he hears the girl he liked chuckle.

the rest of the boys all stand up, michael giving his ex coupled up partner a kiss on her cheek where he then walked out of the bedroom with dami and andrew going to the kitchen to eat something.

the lads after getting breakfast all go over to the sunbeda to have their morning lad chat, "basically, she said she wants to tunnel vision on me," michael hummed looking at andrew and not at luca and dami who makes faces, "she's, like, happy with us and wants to see where this kind of goes, so obviously i'm buzzing,"

"wait—" dami buts in, "are you tunnel vision as well?" andrew nods his head, "yea, mate, not gonna lie," dami then looked to the two other lads, "so you spooning and stuff? any chemistry talk?"

andrew half smiled, "there's a little bit of chemistry talk, yea, yea," michael smiled, "that's good, let's hear the science talk," andrew laughs, as michael leaned on the palm of his hand, "so, she's definitely got my bunsen burner out, went to sleep a happy man,"

dami looked at andrew, "no wonder you're so chill all the time, man," the lads laughed, "that's what i mean," luca looked at andrew, "this is why me, jacques and michael have got so much energy,"

michael then nudged his friend's leg, "what about you, big boy?" jacques looked at luca, "how do you actually feel this morning, though?" luca let's out a breath, "erm..."

"sound, or..?"

luca rubbed the back of his head, "she obviously really likes me, but—" michael nods his head, "it's so obvious, everyone can see how much she likes you," he told luca, "you think you like her more than she likes you?"

dami questioned luca, "probably," luca answered, "yea, so maybe.." andrew looked at them, "i think we all like our girls more than they like us," he said, "mm,"

whilst upstairs, antigoni looked at danica, "danica?" the twenty one year old dancer looked at antigoni, "not really much to say, erm.. michael has been very respectful and kind," the girls hummed, "we have bedtime chats but in a friends way," paige nods her head at that, "we just pray to the love island gods that someone will come in for me," she said to them.

antigoni and paige both smiled liking how michael was being with danica, "out of all of the boys, i'd say michael is definitely husband material, like, he's very respectful and trustworthy," she said to them, "but yea,"

the davidson lad comes upstairs making a drink for both his ex coupled up partner and friendship coupled up partner, "ladies," he smiled at them with his glasss on his face, "i got you both drinks," he told the two girls he bought drinks up for, "both iced coffees right?"

danica and paige both smiled at michael who sent them back a smile, "well enjoy," he told them after he walked out of the terrace going into the bathroom brushing his teeth before going downstairs into the bedroom to get changed into swim shorts.

____

luca, jacques and michael all were back on the daybed, "do you reckon, when you come in here, d'you reckon you could have got gem?" jacques laughed, "yea, a hundred percent,"