fourty-five.

(love island, episode fifty-six)

___________

michael had been missing his parents, sheila and gareth davidson were for the moment when their eldest song had went into the love island villa knowing how long their son would be in there and missing seeing their son's face every sunday.

"buongiorno,"

the lads said when they all woke up in the morning, with michael having paige in his arms, "buongiorno!" ekin said making michael chuckle, "morning, ekin,"

the turkish actress smiled, "everyone excited for today?" she questioned them stretching her arms out, "it's a new day," michael rubbed at his eyes, "a new day," he repeated back, "the sun is shining, the birds are singing,"

michael hummed, "i wonder what's gonna happen today?" ekin looked at her friends, "whatever happens, just make the most of every second," the actress tells them, "yes, guys, final stretch, then we go clubbing after," dami said, "hell yea,"

"we go crazy,"

michael kissed his partner's cheek coming out from his shared bed making their bed when paige went upstairs, running a hand through his hair putting a hat on his head to keep his hair back.

as the lads went outside, the davidson lad going with his friends to the sun deck, "how do we all feel?" he asked them, "the mood changed for real, we're all still friends though,"

michael hummed, "yea, of course, man," michael looked at them, "everyone's in the same boat, aren't they? i don't think anyone's really that stressed about it, if we're being honest, like," dami nods his head at that, "if it was one couple maybe it would have been easier cos i feel like everyone's got their opinion on one, but it's two, it isn't—"

"who?"

luca questioned the football player, michael furrowed his eyebrows, "is anyone actually worried for any sorts of factors?" michael asked them, "i think the only thing me and gemma ain't got that most people have is the label," luca said as michael hummed, "i don't think the label matters," dami said to luca when davide looked at them, "we have to choose, we have to put on a balance,"

davide looked at them, "but— i don't think a label matters," he said as michael nods his head, "it is just about, you know, what we feel, what we see," the fish monger hummed at davide's words, "what we believe,"

"exactly,"

the football player looked at his friends, "whatever happens, i love you all," andrew said to them, "no hard feelings," davide said to them, "no hard feelings whatsoever," andrew said back to davide, "it'd be interesting to know why, if you are picked, d'you know what i mean?"

michael didn't look at his friend, "i don't think it really matters," andrew admitted, "that's just my character, i'd be like, why'd you picked us?" luca said to them, "happy days,"

"happy days,"

dami looked at his friends, "live every day like it's your last cos it could be your last," he said to them, michael running a hand through his brunette hair.

____

"i got a text!"

tasha said when the blonde headed girl gasped, "it's my parents, they got a photo!" she said looking to her coupled up partner, "they sent a selfie," the lads sat in the shaded den moved, "andrew, it's my parents!"