ten.

(love island: episode sixteen)

_______

the football player stayed with his arm around his coupled up partner's shoulder, "the boy with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is—" laura's phone goes off, "ikenna," she showed no emotion when she said the male's name.

everyone waited when dami's phone went off, the male receiving his from his back pocket, "the girl with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is—"

indiyah's phone went off as the said girl sighed, "amber," the islanders were sat shocked, with paige having a hand covering her face.

as the dumping finished, all of the saved islanders stood up from the firepit, hugging the two dumped islanders with michael hugging ikenna first, the lad rubbed his friend's back, "gonna miss you buddy,"

when he pulled back from ikenna, the male half frowned at his friend to where michael then comes towards amber hugging her when she was free, "i'm gonna miss you so much, amber," he spoke hugging her.

michael stands behind his coupled up partner, where the islanders all come inside to either help amber or ikenna to pack their suitcases, "never did i think that ikenna would be up there, ever,"

michael let's out a breath, "at least you're going with amber, sort of thing as well," dami had his hands on his hips, "i don't even know what to say to amber," michael smiled playfully, "if you really liked her, you'd leave with her,"

some of the lads laughed at what he said, they all go into the front part of the villa near the front door, "i feel like i've made some good friends in here, i'll be very excited to see you all outside as well,"

amber looked at them, "i don't wanna see you too soon," the islanders all laughed, "but, yea, hurry in out, so we can have some fun," the islanders all come together, "group hug, group hug,"

"love island, baby!"

one thing that michael was happy about that, was that ikenna and amber both had each other when they exited the love island villa, "bye!" the islanders all waved their hands.

the islanders all go back to the garden with michael walking alongside dami and gemma, "ok?" the irish lad looked at them, "i don't know how to feel, man, i swear to god," he said, "like, two of the closest people you know in here are gone,"

michael nods his head, "mm-hmm, so shit, i wasn't expecting them two at all," michael goes to den, "i can't believe it, amber!"

the davidson lad leaned back into the chair, "literally, one of the biggest characters in here," indiyah hummed, "yea, what the hell?" michael rubbed her arm, "i literally am shocked, like, i don't know how to feel,"

the male looked at her, "you have to take every minute by minute in here," indiyah nods her head, "literally," michael ram a hand through his hair, "cos you don't know what's gonna happen next,"

the davidson male looked at his partner as more if the islanders started to join them, "love you, baby," ekin said to indiyah who had her head in ekin's shoulder, "i love you too,"

"i got you,"
"mm-hmm,"

michael could see the girl getting upset as indiyah stands up moving away from the group going to the pathway to the bedroom where paige stands up going to indiyah.