six.

(love island: episode twelve)

___________

michael joins with luca on the shaded daybed, "that walk off was perfect," dami looked at davide, "and then she said i don't want to talk to you right now," davide looked at them, "talk to you right now,"

they all laughed, "no, davide, what i want from you—he is giving what i'm expecting from you," the lads chuckled, "oi, did she lie about going to talk to him?"

davide looked at michael, "she say, she said today, i talked to him, who said that i was on the terrace?" michael laughed, "she was on the terrace," ikenna looked at michael, "a hundred percent,"

michael nods his head, "yes, she was on the terrace talking to him," davide looked at them, "come with me," jacques then went, "come on, then,"

the two best friends followed after davide going towards to where jay and remi sat, "all right, jay," the italian male looked at the newcomer, "just a quick one, honest, as you saw, i don't have nothing with you,"

the lad nod his head, "were you on the terrace with her before?" the newcomer looked at them, "with ekin-su?" michael stands behind davide, "yeah,"

"erm, yeah,"

michael chuckled, "ok, no, that's fine, just so i know how a liar she is," davide then walked away from them, "you were not on the terrace, no? liar,"

"huh?"

ekin-su replied, "you were not on the terrace, no? liar," he spits, "liar!" michael makes a face, "mate, i shouldn't have said that, then,"

remi shakes his head, "no, no," luca looked at jay, "why would you not say that?" remi looked at michael, "should've told him, innit?"

davide looked to where the girl sat, "dear, ekin-su," michael leaned forwards, "i understood you on the first day that you walked in, do you think that i'm stupid? eh," luca stands in front of davide, "for this is the reason why i was not opening myself, because i'm scared to be hurt from the women like you,"

"dear ekin-su,"

he finished, "i hope you find your love of your life, for me, you're closed " michael put his hand on his head, she watched him walk away, "shit,"

luca, jacques and michael sat inside with davide pacing around them, where they come back outside as michael walked behind them, "the fakest person i ever met,"

ikenna laughed, "the fakest!" davide looked to where she sat, "they're gonna give you an oscar!" jacques kept his mouth shut at that comment, "fake person,"

davide comes past jay and remi, "good luck, bro," jay looked at him, "cheers, davide," the davidson male sat with his friends, "we was stood there in the kitchen with him, right? and someone goes, where have you been? and she goes, i've been at the front door,"

michael shakes his head, "she lied again, mate, she lied again," luca looked at them, "i'll be honest, i think something happened up there," michael hummed, "yea, why else would she lie?"

davide looked at them, "now you can see she's acting, the way she speaks," ikenna looked at him, "everything, bro," davide looked at her, "still acting! like can you shut up?"