twenty-six.

(love island, episode thirty-three)

__________

michael watched as his coupled up partner and the girls minus the casa amor girls all followed after laura who went inside the love island villa with tears in her eyes.

the davidson lad looked to where his friend sat coming towards jacques, "lad, you need to go and speak to her," jacques looked at michael who sat on the other chair in front of him, "she probably doesn't wanna speak to me," michael nods his head, "just go and talk to her, jacques, man,"

the rugby player stands up from the sun lounger where all the love island girls come back outside giving jacques dirty looks as summer and chyna came over to michael, "ladies, how is it going?"

summer sat down next to him as chyna sat opposite them, "i feel like everyone hates us," michael shook his head, "no, not everyone hates you, the girls are just being like that because their friend is hurt," summer nods her head, "well, summer ain't over yet, baby,"

michael chuckled at what the girl said, "it certainly isn't over," he said looking at the two girls who sat with him.

"what do you think is happening over there?"

indiyah questioned looking to where michael sat with the two casa amor girls, him and chyna laughing at something summer said who makes a face at them two, "do you think michael was tempted by one of them?" paige asked as ekin-su, "what?"

the twenty four year old looked at her girls, "he said to me that he was tempted by one of the girls, but he said that when he spoke to them, it was all friendly conversation between them," the paramedic said as gemma looked to where michael sat as summer smiled at him a little too long, "that definitely doesn't look like a friendly look,"

the nineteen year old told her friend seeing the way summer was looking at michael who sat beside her, "well, i trust him," the welsh paramedic girl said to her friends, "he trusts me, and i trust him,"

"i would've coupled up with a girl if i didn't!"

michael could jacques' voice as he looks to where he could see both jacques and laura standing, "stop raising your voice at me, cause i don't deserve it," jacques kept raising his voice, "lower it now,"

jacques looked at laura who stands in front of him, "that's what i don't understand! if you don't want me, if you don't want to carry things on, if you don't want me to say even an apology, well, that's fine, then, sweet,"

laura looked at her coupled up partner, "you make it act like i did something wrong," jacques sat down, "you never do anything wrong, that's what i mean,"

"yea, but that's not what you're..you're not making me feel that way," she tells him loud enough as michael rubbed the back of his neck, "of course i'm arsed, why wouldn't i be arsed?"

laura scoffed, "cos i'm done with all these games that you keep tying me into," jacques furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean, tying you into? what games have i been playing?"

"this whole three weeks, jacques! it just makes no sense, jacques," michael stands up from the sun lounger he was sat on with summer when he comes to where his friends were arguing, where laura walked away from him.

____

the girl jacques had wanted to be with walked away from him with a tear falling down her face as michael looked at his friend, "hey,"

the blonde headed girl comes into michael's arms who embraced her, "shall we go for a chat?" laura sniffled as michael rubbed her arm, "come on," his arm was wrapped around her shoulder as they went towards the bedroom.