93

Hellooo!❤️

_________________________________________________

The next day bigg boss gave them a task and sidnaaz were in different teams.

During the task they both had a misunderstanding where sana thought that sid wants to play only for his team, not for her and sid really had no intention to hurt her.

Sana became angry as shefali jariwala insulted her and sid didn't say anything.

She went towards him and pulled him by his collers...

She looked at his eyes and said...

Sana: Tu jo hai na ? I hate youuu!

( This scene was so intense tbh! 💥)

He was confused why she said him this but he didn't take her words seriously because her hate you doesn't really means that she hates him. It means that she is hurt.

Sid: listen love whoever you want! Okay?.

Sana rolled her eyes and during the whole task they both didn't talk.

The task ended with no result. Asim and sana were sitting together and sid's blood boiled when he saw that sana was wearing asim's hoodie.

Sid glared her while she glared him back.

After sometime sid was laying on his bed.

Sana laid beside him and covered her whole body with quilt.

He was irritated with her ignorance.

Sid: logo k bhi drame kaam nahi hai. Sar se pao taak dhak k rakhte hai. Aisa lagta hai ki hawa nahi aa rahi hai mujhe.

Sana looked at him...

Sana: bed change kar le fir...

Sid: mai kyun karu? Problem tujhe hai na!

Sana: theek hai mai kar leti hoon change. Waise bhi ye bed toh tera hi hai na?

Sid: ye bed humara hai shehnaaz.

Sana didn't reply .

She took her pillow and quilt ...and kept them in the bed beside their bed making sid irritated at another level .

Sid: You really think that you can sleep on another bed and I will allow that?

Sana: mai tere se daarti thodi e na hun? Mai tere khilaf hoon iss time.

Sid: yeah right! Jaa fir ... Mai tere khilaf , tu mere khilaf jaa!!!

Sana: haan mai toh jaa hi rahi hoon . Bed change kar li na maine?

Sid: haan bohot meherbaani kar li apne!! Gadhi ..

Sana: meko tere se baat hi nahi karni.

.
.

They both changed their clothes . Sana was sitting in the yellow sofa and sid was in the smoking room .

He came outside and saw her.

He sat beside her and said...

Sid:

Shehnaaz.... mai tujhe kuch batana Chahta hoon.  Sunegi?.

Sana noded.

Sid:

Mera tere saath jo attachment hai na wo kabhi kisi k saath nahi raha . Kyun ki pyaar mujhe pehle bhi hua tha. Par kisi k saath itna attached mai kabhi nahi hua .

Jindegi mein mai kabhi bhi ye nahi chahunga ki tu thik na rahe ya fir tu kisi problem mein pare.

Mera tere saath jo attachment hai jo pyaar hai wo cigarette ki tarah hai. Mujhe paata hai ki cigarette mere liye harmful hai par fir bhi mai usko ignore nahi kar paata. Waise hi tu mera junoon baan chuki hai. Toh tera ye rude behaviour mujhe affect karta hai.