1

Just wanted to say that I'd love the boys to be friends again or even a band with a nice management. I don't think that it'll happen but for our fantasies we have fake realities, don't we?
—————————
2022

Zayn sang the high note from You and I

Louis liked Zayn's post

Harry talks openly about a reunion

Niall attends to Harry's show

Will there be a reunion?

Louis PoV:
I simply smile. It means so much to me that all the fans are still supporting us after so many years. With my fake account I like the post. When I seek comfort, I always search for 1d post because they give me hope that I'll see the boys again soon. I'd love to see Niall, Liam and Zayn again. My story with Harry is a little bit complicated. I don't know if he wants to see me ever again. Like ever. I messed up big time.

I scroll down further and land on a Larry post. It's one out of thousands of edits but they are always cute. It's shows us gazing at each other, then teasing each other and then in the end: „Kiss me you fool." My heart aches when I see how carefree and happy we were. Nothing was in the way of our friendship. As I checked the comments, I saw a comment that said: Google creepy love stare, fonding and gay wrist.

When I googled the first term I laughed out loud. There was a Urban Dictionary definition that said it's the way Harry Styles looks at Louis Tomlinson, check images.

 There was a Urban Dictionary definition that said it's the way Harry Styles looks at Louis Tomlinson, check images

Well, that hurt.

But because I apparently like to hurt myself, I googled the other 2 terms.

When I googled "gay wrist" I started laughing again. I look like a little t-rex. What was I thinking?

When I googled "fonding" I was silent again. Too many memories flooded my brain. Happy memories I know were later replaced by sad ones. We were young and incredibly oblivious.

I shut my phone down and stare at the ceiling. I want to see my brothers again. I want to hug them. I want to share my secrets and problems with them. I want to perform with them again.

30.06.22

sorry, first the chapters are embarrassingly short, but they get longer (and better)