42

Can't believe we are already over 40 chapters in. AND we nearly have 2k reads!!!! Damn.... :)

--------

31.07.22, Lisbon, just before the show

Harry's Pov:

"We can do this! Let's go out and rock this show!" I motivate my band. I'm so thankful for them. They are incredible artists and friends. We put our hands on top of each other and throw them in the air, all together. It's a ritual and we do this before every show.

I run out on stage and am welcomed by the screams of my fans. I feel confidence flowing right into my body and can't help but think at what Louis said. He's so right. Not the time to think about that. Enjoy the show and put your whole heart into it, Styles!

------------

I want to pour everything into this song.

"This song means a lot to me. Enjoy sweet creature." The applauses and screams nearly overwhelm me. I knew that they liked this song but I never understood how much. It means a lot to me because it's a song that I wrote about Louis. It was about how I was feeling when I was with him. I don't know if he ever listened to my songs but maybe he will get that it's about him. We will see.

Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong

I feel my eyes getting glassy. I really can't explain how much this song means to me. I close them and let the memories wash over.

And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

Two hearts in one home. Princess Park

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

My former sweet creature. Louis bringing me a cup of tea, my throat sore

Sweet creature
We're running through the garden
Oh, where nothing bothered us
But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough

We were so young. 16 & 18

And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
I know, it's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

Very stubborn. Lou and I arguing about which is the best song to exist

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

Home. A feeling of comfort

I know when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

2010. Oops and Hi

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home

Home. Louis was my home

I open my eyes. The arena is coloured in blue light. I don't see it clear, my eyes are watering, I'm close to crying. So close to breaking down. They know. They support me. Us.

Without thinking I say aloud:

"Thank you all. This means a lot to me. Have a nice journey home. I love you all." My mind is clouded, I can't think clearly. Like I'm in trance I walk backstage. There I flop down onto the couch after patting my bandmates shoulders and congratulating them on this great show. Sarah gives me a hug and whispers "I'm proud of you." She's such a lovely dear.

I'm drifting in and out of sleep. Until I hear known voices coming closer.

"I swear that song is about you."

"Could we stop talking about this. It's not about me for god's sake. It's probably about Olivia."

"Of course, it's about me! Harry's my boyfriend."

"Gurl, he didn't even know you when he wrote that song."

"Didn't you see how the arena was all blue, Louis? That was for you."

"Just shut up, guys. He doesn't need to know all of this."

"He looks like he's asleep, calm down, Lewis."

"I don't know how you couldn't notice but he isn't curled up. He can't sleep in this position. Who's the partner now, huh?"

I wish it was you, Lou. Noooooo, get these thoughts out of your head. Why the fuck does he know me this well. How does he still remember all these things after so many years?

"Fuck off, Lewis." Don't you dare insult that sunshine of a man.

"Harry, we know that you are awake, because of Louis' close observing. Come on, get up. We have to get back to the hotel or the airport. Wait, I'll go and ask your management."

"We have to go to the airport, Zayn." I say groggily, slowly opening my slightly red eyes.

"Knew it" I hear Louis mumbling. I lazily reach my hands out to him and pout at him. I can't help but wanting to be carried to the car. But Olivia runs into my field of vision and engulfs me into a hug.

"Sorry, baby boy." Does she think I will react to this? It needs to be a special person. And during this show I started to notice that everything Lou said is true. I just don't want to break up and break her heart in process.

I think I can feel Louis' smirk from here because I didn't react to the name in any way. And I hear Niall giggling and Zayn and Liam trying to silence him.

"I have to go home. I'm so sorry I can't be here to support you. My work calls. So sorry, baby boy." Aaaaand she tries again...

"It's ok, Olivia." I'm too sleepy to answer like I should. "Goodbye, see u soon."

As soon as Olivia leaves the room, not without smacking a kiss onto my lips, Liam and Niall breath out heavily.

"That was kinda harsh but I wouldn't have said goodbye differently." Liam says while Niall starts laughing loudly. Louis looks at me concerned because of how I reacted to her. He gets closer to me and whispers in my ear:

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yes, but you were right." His eyes don't show triumph that he was right, they only show sympathy with my situation and something I can't allocate. I feel Zayn gazing at us.

Suddenly an urge to cuddle him overcomes me and I pull him onto the couch by his arms. He falls into my lap with a surprised yelp.

"I want cuddles." I state. I know I'm behaving childishly but I'm way too sleepy to feel embarrassed.

"Luv, how about we get to the airplane and then we can cuddle?"

"Noooooo, I want to cuddle now." I whine.

"Boys? Can we cuddle that little baby here or do we have to get to the airport quickly?"

"I think you have some time to cuddle him. But I..- we can go check with management." Very smooth Zayn but thanks for getting me some alone time with Louis, I guess.

"But I want to cuddl-ouchhh." I hear Niall yelp on the way outside.

Louis chuckles and slides down between me and the sofa to hug me from behind. Happy with this position I curl up around his arm and sigh deeply.

"I'll wake you up when it's time. Sleep, darling." That and a few seconds of petting my hair is enough to lull me to sleep.

-------

Hope you like it :)

Have nice day, honey <33

~N

11.10.22