60

Niall's Pov:

"NOO HARRYYY NOOO DON'T YOU DARE...EWWWW" Louis screeches. I hear Harry laughing loudly and they both come out of the dressing room.
I love that they're getting on well again. I missed my ship. A captain without a ship is no captain.

Louis comes out with a disgruntled look on his face and Harry in a dashing pink outfit with a dazzling smile. Just then I notice the streak of white on Louis' cheek. What the actual fuck?
DID THEY DOOO THE DIRTY? Oh lord please tell me they did! I swear this unsolved sexual tension is nearly unbearable. Those gazes and the "innocent" touches on each others upper thigh reminds me of our early One Direction days. The last days were crazzzyyy. Once on our way to the gym we played "I spy with my little eye..." And Zahn said the best thing ever: "I spy with my little eye something that starts with the letter s." And after guessing many, many times Liam finally got it: sexual tension. Liam, Zayn and I were laughing our arses off while Larry pretended to look at each other lustfully (it looked really weird and they do it better when they are not aware of it).
Aaanyways back to that thing on Louis' cheek. They finally reached me and Louis looks sour. He's pouting and he looks like he wants to strangle but cuddle Harry at the same time.

"What happened?" Zayn says clearly amused.

"Well.... Louis, you want to explain it?" Harry grins.

With a mock angry expression he explains: "Somebody" pointed look to Harry " decided it was a great idea to put glue on my cheek and dare me to walk around with it for the whole day... I'VE GOT A FUCKING MEETING TODAY!" He yells the last part and Harry crackles loudly. Zayn and Liam both grin and I know I probably look and sound like a dying hyena, but I don't care.

"But. I'm the king of dares. I will not back down, Harold. Even if today is my first official meeting with my new management and they will probably be like: "Why did we accept you here?" But be warned, young Harold, I'll blame it on you."

"They won't believe youuuu. 'Cause they believe that I'm as innocent as an angellll" Harry singsongs cheekily.

With a playful growl Louis lunges at Harry and brings him to the floor while tickling him. It would look absolutely adorable if it wasn't for the fact that Lou was literally straddling Harry and holding his wrists captured in one hand over his head. Yeahh... I told you: sexual tension.... But hey, don't worry... I got a picture of it.

I see how Liam gets uncomfy and then he clears his throat pretty loudly, making it obvious he wants them to stop. Zayn groans and hits his arm but he just shrugs and says: "I'm ok with the lovey-dovey shit but they can save this for the bedroom." This leads them to stop their tickling match immediately and the both turn a dark shade of red. Interesting... they probably haven't discussed that yet.

'Well, Harry... shouldn't you get ready for your show? Your hair is still an absolute mess."

"Liam... this is the style of young people. Messy hair, extravagant clothing and a lot of sass. But I understand if you can't understand that, grandpa."

Liam only sighs and shakes his head with an amused smile: "You dork are spending way too much time with Louis, by the way the oldest of us, our little sass master from Doncaster."

"FIRST of all: I hate that name. Second of all: fuck you and third of all: I'm not fucking little."

While we all remain silent, trying to suppress our laughter, Harry silently moves behind Louis and gestures with his hand, pointing out the hight difference. I can't hold my laughter in anymore when Louis says without turning around: "Harry, you giant, stop comparing our sizes."

We all start gigging like schoolkids until the makeup artist walks in and we look up, a serious look on our face. His smirk tells me that we are not half as good at acting as we think we are.
Then he looks at Harry and groans: "Goddamnit, your show starts in 10 minutes and your hair is a mess." He pulls him back into the dressing room again and closes the door quickly before Louis could follow inside. He literally closed and locked the door in front of his face. Ouch.

Louis lets himself fall onto the couch and doesn't say anything. I look at him and I know Zayn and Liam are doing the same. Finally he looks up: "What?" I fling myself onto the couch and smile at him expectedly. "What" he asks again. "Welll, tell us about Harry..."

He blushes cutely and a smile makes his way onto his face.

"Oh god. I love him. He's perfect."

HE SAID WHAT. I can't help the squeal escaping my mouth. From next to me, where Zayn and Liam sit, I hear a simultaneous gasp.

"DID HE SAY IT BACK? TELL ME, DID HE???"

He nods softly, a smile etched onto his lips. Then he frowns.
"Fuck- I don't know if it was ok that I told you that... shit now he's gonna be mad at me."

"Who's gonna be mad at you?" Harry's voice calls from the dressing room.

Zayn squeaks out: "YOU TOLD HIM YOU LOVED HIM???"

Louis hides his face in his hands and I pat his back, probably a bit too harsh due to my excitement.

Harry stuck his head out the door with a loving grin: "You got a problem with that?" He says jokingly. "Now who's mad at my boo bear?"

"Oh I thought maybe you would be because I didn't know if I could tell them we loved each other and it just slipped out." Louis admitted sheepishly.

Harry shakes his head fondly and that's probably enough for Lou to know everything is ok.

Just as Harry was about to go over to Lou, his makeup artist holds him back. "No, no, no, you won't even go near him. He will mess up your hair "accidentally". Again.

Louis grins mischievously and runs to hug Harry quickly before it was already time for another magnificent show.

-------
I managed to update regularly for about four chapters and then I messed it up again. So sorry, luv :/ Now, I won't even try to promise anything, that's why I'll say sorry in advance for all the irregular updates coming up.

Hope you still enjoy this story :)

Have a nice day, muffin <3

~N

02.03.23