61

Niall's Pov:

"I'm so proud of you, darling love." I hear Louis whispering silently. Harry is on his lap, hugging him tight, head resting on Louis' shoulder, probably about to fall asleep. This show was once more incredible. I don't know what else to say. I'm just going to repeat it after every damn show. They look absolutely adorable. I love how close they got again and I'm incredibly happy that they now have their significant other back. You would think that their relationship would have changed over the years, seeing as they both evolved and matured a lot. And yes, they seem more serious about their relationship but they're still the same couple: A lot of PDA, cuddly as fuck, Harry always on Louis' lap, very cute and just an overall relaxing aura around them.

Back at the hotel we all just go to sleep like old people, but hey who cares? Harry had an exhausting day and we're tired as well. Now that I think about it... is Lou going to sleep in Haz's room? I know he carried him in there and hasn't left the room by now. I'm actually quite surprised by how much willpower those two have. They haven't even slept in the same room since they got on better. Well, they slept in the airplane, but I don't want to count that. Maybe... if I just took a little peek... and took a photo... that would be cute? I slowly make my way towards Harry's door.  I open the door slightly and peek my head in just to screech and pull it back out. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE. I immediately have to put my head back in again to check and now they are laying on the bed, cuddling and looking at me with an innocent smile. That's suspicious.

I look at them sceptically and Louis asks: "Niall? What's going on?" I don't know what to answer and close the door while shaking my head. But out of experience I wait, not walking away straight away. And boom... I was right. They started laughing. I hear Harry giggling: "Did you see his face?" And Louis answers: "Yes, was a good idea to prank him like that, love." "Well, I knew somebody would walk in." Then it was silent. I knew that those fuckers pranked me. But it is mean to get my hopes up... they shouldn't pretend to be in a heated make out session! A little bit later Louis said fairly loud: "Sleep well, my sunshine." Then I hear the bed creak a bit and that's the moment I open the door and snap a picture. Running to my room I hear Lou swearing and Harry giggling. Looking at my phone I see a cute photo. Harry is laying there completely relaxed and Louis is propped up on one arm, leaning down to give Harry a peck. I'm a damn good photographer.

Next Morning:

I've just realised that we have some free time until Harry's next show. I think that means that we will chill a bit, go to the gym and Liam, Zayn and I will try to bring Larry even closer. This reminds me... where the hell are they. Just then both of them enter the living room. Speaking of the devil... Hmm, why the fuck is their hair messy and their lips swollen? DID THEY FINALLY HAVE THE WELL NEEDED MAKE OUT SESSION??? WAITTT is that...a hickey? Uhlala...

"Harryyyyyy..." Liam drawls out. Then he looks at us. "Do you all see what I see?" Zayn and I nod vigorously. So Liam asks: "Is that a love bite on your neck. What happened to the innocent little angel? Louis, you've changed him, tstststs."

I look at Louis and I see him looking smug as fuck and I know exactly that he's recapping the event. Next to him Harry's blushing heavily but a pretty little smile is visible. He then turns to Louis hiding is red face by putting it in the crook of his neck. He murmurs: "Told you, we should have covered it up." I swear to god these people have to learn how to whisper. Louis answers, probably as well trying to be quiet: "But I wanted them to know who you belong to baby boy." I SAID IT AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN: These people have to learn how to whisper. "LOUIS!" Liam cries out. "NOT THAT LOUD." I have not decided if I liked that we have these situations again or if I detest it. I'm telling you, those two have a serious exhibitionisms kink. I'm pretty sure that Louis would have been able to tune it down if he wanted too, but no... he wanted to humiliate Harry and have us watch it... Can't wait to be part of all this. I wouldn't be surprised if I would get a phone call sometime just so Louis could torture Harry into talking to me while doing unholy things to him. STOP IT BRAIN! If this goes on, I can never look at them in the same way again.

Anyways... Louis is smirking at Liam and hugging Harry tight, Zayn is looking at the scene with an amused smile and I'm just standing there. That has to be changed. So I'm going to pull a fetus-Niall-move. Something all the fanfiction writers seem to love.

"Well, want to get some Nando's?"

--------------------------

I'm fucking devastated that Liam had to take down his incredibly sweet and brave post because of hate. Leave that kindhearted man alone. I'm sorry but you are no real fan if you hate on that precious human... Hate is in all fucking contexts the worst you can do. If you don't like something or someone, fine. But don't make other people feel bad by posting it on the internet. Not classy, definitely not.

Now, love, I hope you like it :)

Have a nice day, tortilla <3

~N