58

changed some things, so don't be irritated :) (Simon is, if you didn't already notice, still Louis' manager)

-------------

Harry's Pov:

"Hey sun, how's your head?" a sweet voice wakes me up. With a groan I burry my face further in the cushion. I only hear a soft chuckle and then the person carefully taps my shoulder. I can't help but smile when my sleepy mind finally registrates Lou. He's still here. He didn't run.

"What are you smiling about, love?" my boyfriend, my fucking boyfriend, asks.

"You're still here. You're not gone."

"I'm still here, darling and I won't leave. I'm sorry." I hate how pained he sounds and turn on to my back, trying to open my eyes but my headache protests. "I'm so sorry, babe." He goes on.

"No Lou, you're ok. Don't say you're sorry. I've forgiven you, it just takes some time until I fully trust that you won't leave again." I can literally feel the shy smile radiating off his face and feel my own widen as well. Then I'm hit with another wave of pain. I put my head in my hands and without asking Lou just pushes some pills into my head.

I'm finally able to open my eyes and in his eyes I only see fond. "For your head, love."

Just then Niall trudges into the room. He groans softly. "I want my girlfriend here. I want someone to give me meds as well. Someone to cuddle me and kiss meeee."

Lou asks amused: "How do you even know were boyfriends? And just for your information, we would maybe allow you to sometimes third wheel our cuddling-sessions." I nod, careful to not hurt my head any more. But that wasn't useful at all as Niall squeaks: "bOyFrIeNdS??? WHAT DID I MISS? ouch my head." With a grin Louis gives Niall some pills and then starts explaining. And like that I see how much this means to him.

He speaks slowly and always checks to see if I agree with how much he's telling him. He holds my hand and keeps his other hand on my back, massaging it slowly. He looks at me and for the first time ever I see what the fans meant with the "fond stare". I can't describe it differently but him being proud of our relationship just fulfils with so much happiness and relief. He won't hide it again. He's ready to be open. Maybe he won't run this time.

Some time passes and boom it's already late afternoon. I actually have no clue where Lou is but he disappeared to somewhere with his phone in his hand a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. Thinking about it he has probably been gone for about two hours. Quite long... I didn't even check the time, I was relaxing with Niall. I don't know what Zayn and Liam are doing but we were chilling at the pool, talking about everything and anything. I missed my leprechaun.

Niall is now on his phone, probably on TikTok, so I'm dozing. Well I was until Niall, once again, busts my eardrums. "HARRYYYY, Harryyy, ohhh my god, Harryyy, check Instagram immediately, OHHH MY GODDD, go to Louis account!!! OOOH I got to find Lou and hug the shit out of him. MATE, where are you?" With that I'm left alone. What the actual fuck was that? Niall's probably just overreacting but I'm still going to check.

I gasp loudly when I see what he did. I hear a chuckle behind me and turn around.

"Lou, oh god, everyone will ask you if Larry Stylinson is real- now there are going to be even more rumours- you then have to say no- are you comfortable with what you just did?- you know the consequences for your career- Lou don't get me wrong babe, I love that you did that but are you sure you are ok with that????"

He only grins more and says: "Absolutely positive, sun. I hope you're ok with it as well?" he suddenly hesitates. I nod heavily even though it gives me a great headache.

"God damn it Lou, that was fucking brave... how will Simon react?" And oh god, the smile that now radiates of him will someday be the death of me. It wide, his eyes crinkle and they display pure happiness. With an immense proudness he answers: "Not my fucking problem anymore!" I think I look at him as confused as I feel.

He starts explaining: "My lawyers finally got him to break the contract with me. After fucking five years of trying they finally did it!!!"

With a gasp I ask: "You're free?" Please tell me this isn't just a dream. I want his freedom. He nods, eyes glossed over. "I'm free baby. I'm free."

I hug him closely, his forehead pressed against mine, both our eyes watering. Both of us are free. Finally. After so many years.

In my head I replay Louis' stories.

"I've decided to change management. I will leave my long time mentor Simon Cowell behind and change to a management that a dear friend of mine is part off. Sony Music Entertainment. Yeah that's all I wanted you to know. Bye, bye. -L"

And then the next story. It's apparently what Louis has been doing over the last two hours: He's singing and there's a rainbowy shimmer laid over the whole video. In the video he's singing a beautiful song that I'm pretty sure all the fans will connect with us. A song that fits our situation perfectly. A song he wrote about us. A song that will now make me cry every time I listen to it.

He sang "too young".

--------

OMG!!!! YOU ARE THE BESTTT!!! We have over 10k reads. DAMNNNNN! Thank you :)) I hope you're still enjoying this story and thank you for every vote, comment and read <3

Hope you also liked this chapter :)

Have a nice day, mon chéri/ma chérie <3

~N

16.02.2023