53

Harry's Pov:

After a chill day, I'm reading the comments under Lou's tweet and honestly I'm not surprised with how many Larry comments there are. I mean he did say he loves me. I'm just not sure how serious he was... I get up to show the boys the reactions, so maybe we can celebrate. I just want a party right now, to distract myself from the fact that my toxic girlfriend cheated on me. And I know that the leprechaun is always on board for a little get together that involves alcohol as were Zayn, Louis and Liam. So it shouldn't be too hard to convince them.

And I was right. We are currently sitting in the little living room, chugging one beer after another. Liam's still nipping on his first which I think is absolutely remarkable and understandable. I actually didn't even think he would drink but he said he would drink one beer but not more. I'm a bit tipsy by now. I drank about three beers and am on my fourth. Louis and Zayn are also on their forth but Niall's already on his fifth. When Liam wanted to say something about that Niall only declared that he's Irish. That's probably also why he's the one with the dumb ideas. Not because of the fact that he's Irish but the lead in consumed beers.

"Let's play truth or dare." He suggests happily. "We haven't played that for ages and last time some toxic bitch was here with us." I can't help but lower my gaze. I didn't want to mess with their time just because I wasn't strong enough for a break up. Because of a pat on the back I look up again and straight in the bluest eyes ever. And that's enough for me to know I should not feel guilty. I nod and he smiles at me. We always were good at communication without words.

"See now they are doing it again!" Liam exclaims and I look in his direction. He tries to look shocked but I see the fond shining through. He chuckles and answers Niall's question with "I'm in."

"So am I." Zayn says and Louis and I nod at the same time, agreeing to play the game.

'Cause Niall wanted to play he's got the honour to start asking. He starts with Liam who rolls his eyes, because he's nearly always the one we start with.

He says truth and had to answer the question where Bear was "made". The answer was a boring "bed room". He then turns to Louis. And Lou chooses dare, of-fucking-course. But I know that Louis should have chosen truth, because Niall smiles devilishly at us. At us.

"Well Louis... I want you to read a scene out of a fanfic. And not just some cute one. I want you to read Larry smut out aloud. And I choose which one." Oh fuck. Niall is more drunk than I thought. Louis' facial expression seems to be right out of a comic: eyes opened wide, mouth opened wide, the only thing missing is the hair rising up. He looks at me and I shrug my shoulder, how bad could it be?

"Fuck, ok. Which one do you want me to read?" Louis answers.

Niall just grins and gives his phone to Louis with an opened fanfic. In Louis eyes I see a look of recognition and he stares at Niall with a death gaze. Niall just crackles loudly and Zayn joins in, probably somehow knowing what's up. Liam and I look at each other, completely clueless.

Louis looks at me, gulps and then looks back at his phone. "Should I read out the tags so they are prepared?" Niall just nods and with a sigh he reads them out.

"Bottomharry, Toplouis, Daddy kink,  teasing, pain kink, smut, edging, bondage, butt plugs." Fuck myyy life. How do people come up with these ideas?

Ok, I should probably not listen to it and just think of my grandma. Liam looks horrified and Zayn just grins knowingly. Louis seems so uncomfortable but I know he will pull through with it. Niall seems happy with his dare. And I can't help but complain: "All sexual questions are either directed at me or I'm somewhat involved."

To this Zayn says dryly: "Good to know you were involved in making Bear."

Louis only shows a small smile probably intimidated with his dare. Same goes for me but I can't help but blush. Liam chokes on his spit and Niall is just laughing his arse off. Again.

Then Louis starts, probably just wanting to be done with it.

"Ok, so it's a chapter that only consists of smut, so no story around it. Ehm yeah.

Harry is panting, his skin wet from the water pouring down on them. Just kissing like this fills both of them with the desire for more. Suddenly Louis pulls back, Harry chasing his lips.  "On the bed, now." A demand to which Harry obeys with pleasure. He scurries out of the shower, quickly drying himself off, and walks towards the bed, positioning himself with his bum up in the air." Louis is beetred by now, so am I. Liam is still looking terrified but also a bit interested. Zayn is smirking at Louis and me while Niall is apparently listening closely to Louis.

With a gulp Louis reads on, voice slightly shaking. "When Harry hears the soft steps behind him, he's filled with anticipation. He hears how Louis opens their closet, probably getting some things from their "special" drawer. The next thing he hears is Louis' stern voice, ordering him to turn around.  A shudder goes down his spine. He turns around to look straight into Louis' lust filled eyes. He grips Harry's wrists tightly, tying them together with a red tie and putting them over his head. "Don't you dare move them. Understood?" Louis asks lowly. Harry nods quickly only to be met with a harsh tug to his hair, that has him keening high in the back of his throat. "Words." "Yes, daddy." Harry moans out, already breathless." Louis pauses and I see him gazing at Niall and then hear him mumbling: "oh my god, what am I doing here." He then reads on, faster than before, probably trying to get it over as quick as possible. "What's your colour, baby boy?" Louis asks Harry softly" Fuck, fuck, fuck. I feel how I'm getting aroused. This fucking nickname does things to me and used in this context... I squirm and start fiddling with the hem of my shirt. Niall grins at me like he just won at life and both Zayn and Liam look at me, smirking as well. I lower my gaze but Louis ask me: " Are you ok if I continue? I can still use my chicken." I want so say something like "please stop, I don't want you to read further" but then he doesn't have his chicken anymore and that would be pretty shitty, so I don't say anything. But then Louis seems to realize something. With a smug smirk he turns towards Niall: "Well I read some smut. That dare is done." And oh my god, he's right. Thank god. Niall didn't say he has to read the whole chapter. Niall huffs but accepts his defeat.

I have to get out for a bit so I excuse myself. I hear how Niall teases Louis that he should go after me but I don't think he actually will. When I want to shut the door to my room, a foot places itself in between. I open the door wondering who that was, only to be met with Louis' baby blue eyes.

We look at each other, studying each others face. He lifts his hand up to my face, stroking over my cheek and I enjoy the warm feeling all this gives me. I hear him mumble something, but I don't understand. He slowly leans in and I can't help but crave his touch, wanting his soft lips on mine. I feel myself leaning in, his breath fanning over my lips, then our lips touching.

A feeling of deep comfort and trust washes over me. Something I only ever felt with Lou.

-------

Hope you liked it :)

Have a nice day cutie pie (I warned you) <3

~N

05.01.23