6

I really try to make the chapters longer but I write these when my parents are shopping and I'm sitting around in a chair. I also upload them without editing. Sorry for that too. Hope you still enjoy my little story <3
Have a great day <3

Harry's PoV:
Pardon? Did I just hear that right? Did Liam really just say what I think he did?
"Could-... could you repeat that please I don't think I understood that correctly."

Liam just chuckles but I've know him for so long so he can't hide his nervousness from me. I see the unsure look in his eyes and how he searches for a sign of emotion. Not that it's hard: Shock is clearly written all over my face.

When I don't continue and just stare at him with my eyes wide open, he sighs and tell me that he's pretty sure I understood his question correctly.

I think I was gaping for a solid minute but after that I regained my cool. And I surprised both Liam and me by confessing: "I thought about it too. I mean, I missed my brothers, my best friends. I just wasn't sure if you'd want to meet up again." The absolutely stupid reason about getting too emotionally attached and everything I left out. "I'm also not sure if we are ready to be a band again. I mean I'd love to but we all have successful solo-careers and a different life now. And different life-styles. Could we even work together? What if we developed it completely different directions (no pun intended)? Did you already talk to the other boys? How are they? Do they want to meet up again? What if we don't get along? I don't want to lose my bro-"

"Calm down Curly", Liam said with a laugh. "You're rambling again. To answer some of your questions: I do think we could work together again. But just like you I also missed my mates so we could also just meet up. Second, no I did not talk to the boys. You're the one touring so I'd thought I'd ask you first and then we could meet at one of your shows. I know how stressing touring can be so I thought you definitely don't have time to travel to meet-up-point. So to all the questions you asked afterwards: I have no clue. I hope they are alright and want to meet up again. Because I really really really would like to see my brothers again."

After Liam's litte, well big speech, I started thinking about a possible reunion. Our fans would love it, they'd be over the moon if they would've known about this call. I would love it, seeing my brothers again, maybe make some music or just enjoy our get-together. I think even my family would love it, seeing as they were really sad as I lost contact. Maybe also because they saw the state I was in when the band went on hiatus. But let's not talk about that.

" What are you thinking about, Liam? About a reunion of friends or a reunion of One Direction?" I desperately need to know what his intentions are. I don't even know which of those two option I feel better about. I just need to know what I have to think about, well overthink but anyways.

"I want to bring the boys back together. That's my first priority. I want us to meet again. Have fun together again. Make stupid jokes again. Play some dumb pranks again. Whatever we had before I'd like to have it similar in the future. I don't need the band to get back together. I just want the boys. Don't ask me why didn't plan this meet-up before. Why we all kinda got out of contact. But I want that to stop now. If we get the need to start writing music then we will do that, if we don't then we don't."

A silence followed his words. I mull over what he said. I really would like to. Just as I want to say something like "I'm in" Liam already asked: "Do you want to meet the boys again?"

I answer with newfound confidence: Yes, I'm in!"

Just after I said that Liam asked if I have enough time for a meet-up and if it's not too exhausting to do it while I'm touring.

Still so considerate. Still daddy direction.

And yes, I answered with a yes, I will take the time to meet my mates again.

Hope you liked it :)
22.07.22