26

Niall's PoV:

I have a very stupid idea. But I do want to do it. It maybe would be different with less alcohol... I think you know what I'm talking about: Another round of truth or dare. But if there's another way to get Lou and Harry that close again I would also take it. Actually... where are they? When we arrived in the hotel they just disappeared.

"Zayn, Leyum, where is Larry?" They both look around them like I'm stupid enough to just oversee them standing there.

"No clue, Nialler, but they are not doing something stupid, for sure."

Right after Liam said that Harry and Lou burst into the room, both laughing hysterically, and jump onto the bed.

"Close the door, fast!!!" Harry nearly shouts at Lou, who falls off the bed to then sprint towards the door and shutting it close. I think Zayn and Liam wear the same expression as I do: Absolutely irritated but also amused

When Harry and Lou just continue laughing without telling us what happened I interfere. I want to laugh too!

"Uhm, what happened exactly?"

With gasping for air Harry tries to explain something but then makes the mistake to look at Lou and they burst out laughing again. Their laughter is contagious and we all start chuckling too.

Then Lou tries to explain it:

"It's not even funny if you weren't there." But during this sentence they again start laughing.

"I'm sorry, but it's really not funny. It's just that we tried ordering something for you and I couldn't resist making a joke, just a stupid dirty joke, it truly came out of nowhere, but Hazza answered with a knock knock joke we started laughing like crazy at our randomness and the cashier looked at us like we're stupid. And Harry told him just that and he got angry and I may have told him that he now looks like an stork who inhaled a tomato, don't ask me why. He then kicked us out so I think we have to order something."

I started crackling halfway through their explanation and Liam and Zayn are also just barely holding it together.

"Who said something about they are not going to do something stupid? Liam was it you?" Zayn says with a big smile prominent on his face.

Liam pretends like he's thinking about the questions and then nods thoughtfully.

"Hmm, yes that probably was me. I don't know how I came to that conclusion, you should worry about everything if these two are together."

With a content sigh Lou says:

"That's the best laughter I had in a while. But my tummy aches now."

And I had to hold in a coo when Harry pats Lou's tummy and bends over to leave a kiss there. But I think we all heard how Lou sharply inhaled air and tried to softly exhale it.

"I also didn't laugh like that for a long time."

They are just staring at each other again. It probably isn't awkward for them but apparently it is for Liam.

"Ehem guys? What would you like to eat if you're done staring in each others eyes?"

I'm just about to slap Lima for destroying my ship's gazing when I hear Zayn mumble:

"More like eye-fucking."

Within seconds I'm laughing my arse off again. Zayn looks at me amused, well aware that I heard him but the rest looks at me like I'm completely crazy. I admit it, I am a bit crazy about a relationship that doesn't exist. Otherwise... I'm not crazy... what are you even talking about, pff?

Anygays, seems like they get on pretty well again.

"So, Lou and I decided that we will make a chill afternoon tomorrow with films and snacks. Are you all ok with that?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm in."
After all the guys gave their approval we finally order some food. We decide after a infinitely long discussion on Spanish food. It's not like we're in Spain. Spanish food... I LOVE IT. Like damn, it's just tasty.

We chat happily in Harry's room until it's way after the time we agreed to go to our own rooms. Eventually we just decide on staying with him, but this time Lou and I have to sleep on the floor because Zayn and Lee refuse to sleep anywhere else than on a bed. I don't miss the longing look that Harry sends Louis but for today I'll leave it, I don't want another quarrel.

-next morning, day of the show-

I wake up from a loud curse. It comes from, no wonders, Louis.

"Shit, my back. When did I get this old?"

Just as he mentions it I notice the pulsing pain. We eventually forgot to even form pillows or make blankets out of clothes so I spent half of the night shivering and fidgeting around. After that I fell into a deep sleep, probably from exhaustion. We pay for it now...

When I straighten up to take a look at the bed, at Liam, Zayn and Harry, I sigh. Liam and Zayn didn't even wake up from Louis' loud curse, but I have no clue where Harry is. I decide that I'll let them both sleep for a bit and silently speak to Lou in the meantime.

After a about ten minutes later we hear the door click and Harry sneaks inside. Innert no time he joins us on the floor and starts chatting with us. Apparently he just went to get some things done for this evening's show so he can hang out with us. We then decide that it's time for Zayn and Liam to wake up.

After a little bit of shaking (Liam) and a lot of shaking and shouting (Zayn) they both are finally awake. But they don't even have to move, we just get in bed with them and start the first best horror movie we find. How we thought that a Horror movie is a great idea? No clue, but I do know one thing: Harry gets scared easily and is laying next to Louis right know, who just laughs at all the jump-scares. Perfect.

The first few minutes we were all like: Oh that's a really nice film, not even that scary and it actually has a interesting plot.

A few minutes later I'm hiding behind my pillows, just like I did when I first watched Stranger Things.

Louis' PoV:

I have no idea why Harry agreed on watching a horror movie. He always hated them but who am I to judge, maybe he started liking them.

That my assumption clearly isn't true gets clear as I hear the first whimper. I turn my head just to see him curled up around his pillow with his face buried there but still peeking from time to time. I internally coo but also fight with myself: Should I take him into my arms to calm him down and risk being rejected or should I leave him scared and feel like and asshole? I don't get the time to think about my choices as a particularly creepy scene comes on and he just curls up to me. Not expecting the close contact I tense up but then relax again and drape my arms around him to get him closer to myself. I sigh happily. This is a position I could get used to. It's peaceful.

Better late then never, right? Sorry for the late update :(

Have a nice morning/day/evening and I hope you enjoyed it <3

~N
12.08.22