7

Liam's PoV:
After talking to Harry for almost an hour I notice that he's yawning repeatedly. Poor Curly. Had such an exhausting day and had now needed to talk to me over such a sensitive topic. But we planned everything, the only thing we still need now is the approval from the boys. I really hope they'll agree to our meeting.

I was in thoughts for about two minutes and Harry's sleeping now. I would have been mad or offended if it would't have been Harry and if he would't have looked incredibly adorable. Did I take a screenshot from our call? I would never. Hehe.

Why do I still care for him like he's a baby? Well he was, together with Niall, the baby of the group

Why do I still care for him like he's a baby? Well he was, together with Niall, the baby of the group. Even with his long hair he still acted the same and was all cuddly with... well Louis. Nobody really knows what happened between those two. And nobody dares to ask.

So wait... what was I thinking about?

Right, telling the other boys. Or better: hoping they would be fine with meeting again.

Louis PoV:
I. Have. To. Stop. Thinking. About. A. Reunion. It's not happening! The boys would never want to get back together. Let's not forget the awkward tension between Harry and me. All those reunion posts are messing with my head, my emotions. But that I see them is maybe my fault? I mean I literally made an Instagram account for liking post that I truly like but nobody should know I liked them. I don't even know how but I endend up on the One Direction side of all posts. There are an infinite number of edits, each better then the other. I'm maybe even following a few fan accounts. God I'm getting emotional again. Should I just call Liam. Like he's, sorry was, kinda the leader of one direction, the most mature one. He handled everything professionally but was still a fun guy to be around. God I miss them. I already have my phone in my hand when I regain composure. "You Idiot!", I scold myself. Liam doesn't want to talk to you! You're just desperate. Maybe you all think: Why didn't you contact them before, if you still like them so much? I really wanted but I didn't want to he a burden. I mean I'm pretty certain I'm the only one wanting a reunion. Just so I don't get any dumb ideas anymore I switch off my phone.

What Louis doesn't know yet: He will wake up with a missed call from Liam.

Niall PoV:

Liam calling... why does he want to talk to me now. I'm getting food at Nando's. It has to wait sorry. I'll call him back as soon as I get home. And as soon as I've eaten my delicious food. God, I crave it right now.

Liam's PoV:
God damn it. Why is nobody picking up their phone? I didn't even reach Louis. I just went straight to his voicemail. Which was very friendly by the way: "Sorry, I was doing important stuff like the king I am. I have no time for peasants. If it's important, leave a message, but I'll never listen to them anyways. If you want something from me, buy me carrots and bring them over. Then we can talk. Maybe. I need to get back to telling my cooks what I want to eat, bye. Tip: It will mostly consist out of carrots."

But I have to admit that I chuckled when I heard it. Niall's voicemail was a bit more friendly but still really typical for our hungry friend: "Sorry that you didn't reach me. If it's urgent you'll find me either at Nando's or in bed. Have a nice day and eat something."

What a cutie. BUT STILL. Why don't they pick up their damn phone. But I do have a guess for Niall: He's either in his bed or at Nando's. That joke was even worse then Harry's knock knock jokes were.

Now I only got one person left. Ringo, as Harry called him once. I'm not sure if he ever wants to see us again. I know he doesn't blame us for his eating disorder but I can't help but feel guilty because we didn't pay enough attention to him. We didn't notice that he skipped meals and that he got thinner and thinner. Maybe everything would've turned out better if we would've just been better friends. If we were there for him... Just thinking about him makes me feel sad again. We were such bad friends. Left him out a bit. But maybe we can make up. Maybe he will meet us again. I mean the meeting isn't about the band. It's just a get-together of old friends. We never been all together since the hiatus. It's about damn time.

Before I can change my mind I dial Zayn's number. It start ringing immediately. And it starts ringing and ringing.... and ringing. I swear I'll have a breakdown if I get to another voicemail. But luckily he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Zayn." Could't have said that more awkward but who cares. I do. Gah. I hate my mind.

"Liam, you still there?"  Did I really just miss what he said?

"Yeah I'm still here, sorry."

" No problem, mate. How are you doing? Your son is alright?"

" Yes Bear's as lovely as ever. I swear if you could cuddle someone to death he would be dead by now. How's Khai?"

"She's great. And I agree. She would be 6 feet under if you could cuddle people to death."

We then paused a little both thinking of what we could talk about. Before it got real awkward, Zayn saved us.

"Sooo, why did you call? Not that I don't like talking to you I just wasn't expecting a call."

I chuckle softly. I'm happy he still likes to talk to me. But I could destroy that in seconds. "I want all of the boys to meet again." I think that took about two seconds. Oh god. Why isn't he answering? Did he hang up the phone? Nope he's still there. Did he have a heart attack? Why didn't I change to a video call? Then I would've seen his reaction. Then I maybe would've know if he was going to reject me.

"Sure, when and where?"

Wait what?

Do you know the situation when you forget something and you know it was important or it was good for a story? Yeah, I just had that and now I'm pissed off. It was a perfect sentence and I forgot it :(
I'll stop annoying you now. Have a great day/evening/morning whatever it is in the time zone you live in <3

22.07.22