14

Louis' PoV:
I'm waiting anxiously for Harry's answer. I really do want to come on tour with him.

"If I decide know I may regret it in the morning. You can come to Turin and I'll tell you before the show. Right now I would say no but I will not make decisions when I'm tired."

With that he curls up into a ball again and nuzzles his face into the cushion. Awww. Wait, he said he would say no now? I look over to Zayn, Niall and Liam. All of them look at him with sort of a shocked face.

"I never knew that he could be this polite while being tired."

"I hear you Niall, I'm not asleep yet" came a muffled voice. Zayn bends down to stroke a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Back up, Zayn. That's Olivia's job. Or Louis'" When I say I froze from the mention of my name then I mean I started a new ice age. All the boys start to chuckle but I don't join. Why did he put me on the same stage as his girlfriend? Why did he even say that?

"Oh, I forgot. He's always really truthful when he's sleepy. He just talks without thinking."

Oh, well. Thanks Zayn. I forgot too. Now why me and his girlfriend again? Before I could ask my brothers this question someone from management barges into the room to take him to the airport. He looks at us and then at Harry. And back at us again. His mouth forms an "O" shape.

"Hello" I say awkwardly.

"Well h-hi, I definitely did not expect you here. Do you want to help me carry him to the car? If we wake him up now he'll be grumpy for the rest of the day. But I'm sure you know that."

All the boys look at me.

"Why are you all looking at me?"

The grin and tell me that this was and still is my task. I always carried him into the tourbus and now I have to carry him to the car.

"I don't know if he's ok with me touching him" I inform them sadly.

"Just try." Yeah ok, captain Niall.

I slowly approach his sleeping form. I crouch down next to him and he mumbles a tired "Louis". I softly pet his curls and mumble: "You're still awake?" He nods and sits up a little bit just to make grabby hands towards me. I coo as do the boys. And Niall smiles widely. I see how he whispers something to Zayn and Liam and they both shake their head fondly. When I pick him up bridal style he nuzzles his head into my shoulder and I feel his breathing calming down. I look to my brothers and see them all looking at Harry with a loving look in their eyes. They probably all have, just as I do, a déjà-vu. But of course this one dude from management destroys our fonding and tells us we need to get to the airport now. He just assumes we will get on the plane with Harry. How right he is.

Niall's PoV:

Louis slowly lowers Harry into the car and wants to let go, probably to get into the car himself, but Harry holds onto him.

"Luv, I need to get in the car."

OMG OMG OMG! OMG OMG OMG! Did he just call him "luv"? Did Louis just call Harry "luv"? Oh my god. I don't think he realised the old nickname slipped out but we did. Well at least I did. Neither Zayn or Liam seem to have noticed. Louis slowly loosens Harry arms around his neck and puts him into a comfortable position. I know Harry will be so angry with himself that he let Louis touch and carry him, seeing as he always kept distance the last few hours. I would really like to know what happened between those two but it's not the right time to ask. And I shouldn't ship them. They both have girlfriends... I'm
still going to ship them, hehe. They seemed in love when they were younger even if they never confirmed it. Now I see the connection again. They truly act like soulmates. But I'm an adult now, I will not act like a dark larrie anymore. I will act like a dark dark larrie. They will end up together at the end of this tour. Of course only if Harry lets us come with him. And of course only if they break up with their girlfriends. I don't want them to cheat.

"Niall? Are coming inside?"

Oops, I was daydreaming and standing outside the car like an idiot. When I get inside I see that Louis and Liam joined Harry in one of the backseats which leads Zayn and me to the other backseat. I watch as Harry cuddles up to Louis. Louis freezes and the only sign that he's still alive is the blush creeping up his cheeks. I'm pretty sure he's thinking about what Harry will say in the morning, not only about the cuddle session but also about touring. But he's probably also enjoying the closeness to his former best friend, soon to be boyfriend... Wow, I'm still good.

When we arrive at the airport's privat section Louis doesn't even think twice before picking Harry up. He walks with strong steps and a dead body in his arms. No joke, Harry literally looks dead. He's one of the people lucky enough to be able to sleep through anything.

When we board the private plane, Louis puts Harry down in one of the seats and buckles him in. He then takes a seat far off from Harry, probably trying to minimise the drama when our curly lad wakes up. Instead Zayn takes the seat next to Harry. And just like ages ago Harry still cuddles up to the person closest to him. Let me tell you, the glares Louis is sending are not healthy....

Our little Louis is jelouis.

Hope you liked it <3
I'm still very tired and I hope it's not complete bullshit I uploaded.
Byeeee
~N
31.07.22