51

Harry's Pov:

You wouldn't believe how fast my "girlfriend" called me. After an a bit awkward car ride, during which I couldn't help but grin smugly, I already got a message from her and as soon as I stepped into my room she was ringing me. Lou nods at me and seems to think he has to leave the room but I need him here. Embarrassing but true. I grab his hand and pull him back. A look of recognition crosses his eyes and he sits down on my bed. I inhale and pick up the call and immediately put it on speaker. And oh my god, what a surprise... she greets me with a sweet:

"Heyyyyy Harryyy. How are you?" What a snake. I see Lou rolling his eyes and pretending to hiss like a snake and have a hard time controlling the hysteric laughter bubbling up inside me.

"Hey Olivia" I say curtly. "You want to meet up soon? Like tomorrow?" I ask straight forward. I know that my bluntness is irritating her and my thoughts are confirmed when she answers with a slight stutter.

"Ehm, I- Well yes of course. Where do you wanna meet up? I'm currently in LA."

"I'm in Toronto and unable to leave, so it would be great if you visited me. And we can hang around in the hotel I am at right now."

"Ehm sure I'll be there tomorrow afternoon... everything ok?" that bi- calm down! Ok, gotta calm myself down! But when I hear Louis huff, I couldn't agree more.

"See you then, bye." Ok that was rude but deserved. I quickly inform Marcus and then flop down next to Louis. He lays down as well and.. why does he look proud? Just when I want to ask him he answers my unspoken question.

"I'm immensely proud of how you handle this. It's not an easy situation and you aren't acting like a child. You are not attacking Marcus but you are trying to be his... friend." I hear how he grits his teeth and literally presses the word out. Probably seeing my smirk he hits my shoulder playfully and demands that I come cuddle him. A demand to which I obey happily.

And that's how Niall finds us: Cuddling, talking softly and enjoying each others presence. But not for long because Niall screeches so loudly that Liam and Zayn come running into my room in panic.

"What happened?" "Niall? Everything ok?!?"

If you look at Niall, his hand on his heart and breathing rapidly, you would think he's close to a heart attack.

"Calm your horses Nialler" Lou laughs.

"How can I be calm? Look at you two! You were cuddling and your faces were sooo close." He then seems to realize something. "Oh my god! Please tell me I didn't ruin a Larry kiss? Please tell me I didn't cockblock you??? As the captain I couldn't live with that!"

I didn't even notice I tensed until Louis is calmingly rubbing his palm over my back. I relax into his touch and nuzzle my head into his chest. Which of course is "rewarded" with a squeal from Niall. Liam doesn't help either with saying: "Ok Niall, I see now what you mean." Louis then calmly tells Niall that he didn't block a kiss and we were simply enjoying our time. When I glance up I see Zayn's concerned gaze. I try getting it away with a small smile and a little nod. And it works. He grins at me and ushers Niall and Liam out of my room. Thank god.

"Thank god. Did we really look like we were close to kissing?"

"Well, our faces are really close... and it nearly happened once soooo" I answer him. He then surprises me with something I didn't expect to come up so soon:

"I know that this soon-to-be breakup is very fresh but as you just said... we nearly kissed once... and I really don't want to do the same as we did last time. If you want to try again, I definitely would like to, then I would like to approach it slowly and check how it develops. I don't want to rush things. I really don't. Because after my coming-out accident I'm free as well. There is no chance that they could deny that..."

"Yeah the same goes for me. I want to take this slowly. And Louis... about the coming out... maybe you should contact your management or at least post something on Twitter or Instagram. And if you ever get the urge to read about it, like on social media, please come to me and we will do it together. I don't want you facing the articles alone. I did and it is not something I would recommend. "

"Thank you." Just these two words, but I know they are heartfelt. "Would you be ok with helping me right now? I want to formulate a tweet but management can kiss my ass, I'm just going to post it." And what even is this question? Of course I will help, so I nod.

"I, of course, don't want to deny anything but maybe also say that it wasn't my intention to do it like that? That I wanted it to be special and that it's a bit unfortunate how it happened. Oh and wait... you were with me... which means that there probably are a lot of rumours going around. Should we say something about that? Or should we just leave it be? Oh god... I really didn't want to do it like this! And the security guard said something about a One Direction concert sooo they probably think that it's true. FUCK!"

I feel so sorry for Lou. He really regrets doing it and he can't take it back. After an eternity of trying to find the right words the tweet finally is finished.

Maybe you saw the video of me in a bar, outing myself. Yes, I'm bi. I will no longer deny that. But please understand: I wanted to out myself with the right person by my side. I've waited for a long time and I regret immensely that I accidently did it drunk and with no thoughts behind it. But I will never regret that you now know.  Please grant me some privacy so I can think about how I want to handle the situation. Thank you for your acceptance xx

Funny enough the longest discussion was if he should put one, two, three or no kisses at the end.

I could literally see how some weight falls of his shoulders as soon as he hits send. He lets his head fall against my shoulder while we watch how the tweet gets retweeted and liked. He then slowly lowers his finger over the comment button. When he clicks it I see how he shuts his eyes. Trying to bring him to open them again I run my fingers through his soft hair, massing his scalp. When he opens them we both lean forward a bit in anticipation. With a gasp he leans back. I grin and hug him tightly. I knew I could trust his fans.

You have our full support!

Take all the time you need <3

<3<3

Proud of you!

We're proud of you!

Even if those weren't the best circumstances: I'm really happy for you <3

Congratulations, proud of you!

YASSSSSS, SO PROUD OF YOU LAD!

That last comment was from Niall. As we both look at each other we silently decide to give the fans a bit more hope for a reunion. Louis replies with: Niall... did you just... squeal?

To which Niall replied: I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE FEELINGS!!!

Chuckling Louis replied: We are in my room and we heard you... and you are probably in the kitchen...

And next to all the comments about the cute banter are some that question the "we" in Lou's answers. We look at each other and grin. We know exactly what we will do in about two hours....

Checking the Larry fan-pages to see if anyone thought about me when they heard the "we"

------

Hope you liked it :) maybe as a little explanation: they are in a hotel but they live in one big suite with multiple rooms and a little kitchen :)

Have a nice day, Satsumaimo <3 (I need some new pet-names...does anyone have some ideas?)

~N

01.01.23 (<- that looks veryyyy weird)