62

Louis' Pov:

At Nando's we all devoured a big damn meal. We all were soooo hungry. Harry was eating like a kitten which got me smiling fondly. I poked his side jokingly and he looked at me confused with his mouth full. "You still eat like a kitten, sun." He blushed lightly.

I checked my phone quickly and saw a message from Briana. My smile faded. I hoped nothing happened to Freddie. I phoned my little lad just about 10 days ago and he was fine. I looked up only to see Harry's concerned eyes. I bashfully opened the message and relaxed immediately. It was just a zoom invitation for today's afternoon.
"Is it okay if I return to the hotel soon? Freddie wants to call me." I asked the boys.
They all nodded, Zayn smiling softly. And I just knew that he was thinking of Khai. And Liam said: "Do you all mind if I go back as well? I've wanted to call Bear since yesterday."

Niall and Harry looked at each other. I saw how they exchanged looks. Then Niall spoke up. "Harry and I will try to go golfing. Just 9 holes or maybe even just the driving range. Zayn? You want to join us or do you want to call Khai?"

After discussing that he will call his daughter Liam, Zayn and I got up to reach the hotel as soon as possible. Harry and Niall decided that they will just go in shorts, t-shirt and sneakers, too lazy to change into their golfing clothes.
I gave Harry a soft kiss to his forehead and whispered a silent "I love you." He did just the same with the same tenderness.

Finally at the hotel I noticed how used I am again to his presence. I missed holding his hand in mine and just being able to hug him whenever I want.

"Do you want to call them all together or should we split it up?" Liam asked.
It would actually be quite fun to see Bear again. I haven't talked to him in a long time. And I've never talked to little Khai. Sharing what I was thinking, the boys agreed and we decided to call Bear first. It rang a few times but then his mum picked up and gave the phone after a quick exchange of pleasantries to Bear who was smiling brightly. It was cute to see how Liam immediately turned on his dad mode and how soft he went. We let him talk with his son and after we participated in the easy conversation. After half an hour Bear had to get ready for a doctor appointment and we said goodbye. Zayn and I exchanged a look as soon as the call ended. We both saw how Liam's face fell as soon as he didn't see his boy anymore. Zayn got up and gave him a sidehug, leaving place for me to hug his other side. I felt Liam taking a deep breath: "It's just a bit hard."

"We know Lima. It's hard but we do our best."

After about five minutes of cuddling we decided to call Khai. And she is such a cutie. Zayn as well turned soft upon seeing his girl. She was babbling some incomprehensible words but she looked so cute. Gigi took her away after about 20 minutes because she nearly started sleeping. Zayn's face fell as well after saying goodbye to his baby. We repeated the process of cuddling for about 5 minutes and then it was my turn to call my boy. It first rang a couple of times but then Freddie himself picked up the phone.

Zayn's Pov:

"Dad!"  Freddie exclaimed happily. Louis' features softened and a big smile spread across his face.
"Ello, little lad."
"I'm not little! You are." Louis pretended to be wounded and faints playfully. I just love seeing this side of him. I think he's discovering his own self again, having lost this incredible burden. Harry's forgiveness might have played a big part in that. I hear the door click open and a sound as if something quite big fell to the floor which then is followed by Niall's roaring laughter. Louis looks up with a smirk that Freddie catches immediately.
"Dad, why are you smiling like that?"
"Well, Harry probably just fell through the door." Then Louis' eyes widened at the same time Freddie opens his mouth.
"Harry is there?" "Yes." "Could I talk to him?" "We'll have to ask him."
What did Louis tell Freddie about Harry?
Niall and Harry finally managed to walk into the room. 
"Why are you two back so soon?" Liam asks.
"It was wayyyy too hot. We nearly burned to death. " Harry chuckled. "How were your calls?"

"We're still at it." I say. I watch Harry's eyes widen and he slowly backs up, trying to be silent. But backing up is not a good idea if your name is Harry Styles. He tripped over the couch cushion and fell backward. Niall's laugh following immediately.

"Ouch." Louis of course was immediately next to him. "You good, sun?"

"Yes I'm fine. Sorry for interrupting your call with Freddie."

"That's no problem, love, he wanted to talk to you anyways."

"With me?"

"Yes, with you, come on, love."

Harry suddenly looked quite scared but still walked behind Louis towards the open tablet where Freddie was waiting patiently.

"Hi, Freddie." He said bashfully. Louis was smiling lightly next to him and Freddie looked at them with a smirk. A true Tomlinson.

Let's give them some space. I waved my hand at Lima and Nialler and we all got up to leave the living room. Well we had to pull Niall away from them because he wanted to, I quote: "see a new family being built."

----------
I'm so damn sorry but I'm back again.
I hope you liked it, butterfly <3
~n

- 18.07.23