46

Louis Pov:

"HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES? HOW IT WILL AFFECT YOUR CAREER? YOU WILL LOSE SO MANY FANS, IF NOT ALL OF THEM!"

The voice screams and screams and my poor hangover can't handle it. What happened? Why will I lose all my fans? Why has management called me 28 time before I picked up the 29th call, groggily and half asleep?

"WE TALKED ABOUT IT! YOU WILL STAY IN THE FUCKING CLOSET AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR FANS HAPPY. NOBODY WANTS A FAGGOT ON STAGE OR AS AN IDOL!"

What? I have no clue what they are talking about. Just then Harry walks into the room and wow: He looks like shit.

I know that he tries to look strong but his red, puffy eyes and the bloody traces on his lip give him away. I can't help but letting out a shocked breath. He turns around quickly and mumbles something about the lines: "I'll come back later, please finish your call."

"Oh, he's there as well... hmm. The other faggot. Why am I not surprised? Oh yeah right, cause you just confessed your undyingly love yesterday night."

"I... did what?!?!" Harry wasn't out of the door and turns around slowly. I'm pretty sure he heard the f slurs and all that shit. I'm used to it by now.

"Oh, you were too drunk to remember. Well, then I advise you to open Twitter or Instagram or something like that." Simon says scornfully.

Without saying a word, Harry hands me his phone with a video already playing.

I've got a really bad feeling in my tummy. This whole situation is weird to say at least. Harry doesn't even look at me as I watch what's happening. I see how I kiss some stranger, I see how my face lights up like a child at Christmas, how I slur out a confession of love, I see the look of horror in Harry's eyes.

And I feel like someone just placed tons and tons of guilt and problems on my shoulders.

The clip ends with us leaving the club.

"Harry..." I whisper. "Oh my god I am so sorry. Oh god, oh god, oh god! Harry, I am so sorry." I cry out, pain lacing my voice. "I am so sorry, I am so sorry, I am so so sorry." I can't stop saying I'm sorry. How did I mess up so badly?

Harry's Pov:

He keeps on mumbling sorrys and his voice contains so much pain, it hurts me physically. I grab his chin in my hand and turn his face up to look into his eyes. I shouldn't have.

They weren't glossed over. The tears were falling down his cheeks rapidly, ugly sobs escaping his throat, next to all the sorrys, pain evident in his eyes and in his voice. I see this human I love so much, crumble in front of me and it hurts so much. So fucking much.

With both of my hands I cup his face and stroke his cheeks softly. I'm not mad at him. I really am not. I've said I was unlabeled and this will not hurt anyone.

"Boo, hey. I'm here. I'm not mad at you. Shhhh, I'm here." Just then I realize that the call probably never ended and Simon got to hear the strongest person I know crumble into pieces. And I know exactly that he will use this somehow against him.

Softly I pry the phone out of his hands and end the phone call. After that I put my arms around him and pull his trembling body into mine.

"Boo, love. I'm here." I just mumble sweet nothings into his fluffy hair, stroking his back soothingly. After a while I try to distract him with a little story: "You remember when it was the first week of bootcamp and we woke Zayn up by emptying a bucket of cold water over his head? I swear, my life has never been more in danger. We had to run away and hide for at least an hour. We even were late to practice and Niall was laughing his arse off at our scared expressions. I think we always let Liam or Niall wake him up after that, didn't we?"

I feel him nodding against my chest and I know that he's listening.

"And do you remember the time we were ordering at a bar and the bartender asked if you'd liked your vodka straight but you misunderstood the question and answered..." That's a far as I got before he playfully slapped my stomach and then put a hand over my mouth to silence me.

I know it's not the right moment but his eyes are incredible. This beautiful shade of blue, now less clear, tears still prominent. It's entrancing. He slowly pulls the hand away from my mouth. I notice his eyes lingering on my lips. He slowly puts a finger onto my warm lower lip and I let him. The butterflies in my tummy are not just doing a somersault, they are doing a whole gymnastic exercise. But just as I'm about to lean in, he takes his finger away. My confused glance must amuse him as, in spite of the situation, he still smiles a bit.

"We are both a bit emotional right now and even if I don't like Olivia, I won't let you cheat on her. It's a shitty feeling."

Even though I really want to kiss I agree with him. Wait... I really want to kiss him? Well shit. It's definitely time to man up and break up with Olivia but not before telling Louis something first.

"Lou?"

"hmm?"

"If I break up with Olivia the world will know of Larry Stylinson." With clear regret in my voice I say: "Also a drunken accident."

"Well shit. Good that I already outed us then."

------

Aaaaand that's it for today :) I'll try to do some more regular updates but I've got a bit of a writer's block :/

Sooo, I hope you like it :)

Have a nice day, love <3

~N

16.11.22