19

Liam's PoV:

I know that there will be so many edits from this show. Harry was definitely feeling great, seeing as he was playing with the cameras. But I had to hold in a laugh when I saw how entranced Louis was with the show. His eyes followed Harry everywhere and I saw him squirm when Harry thrusted his hips. The sexual tension is still there, even when both of them currently have girlfriends. Well, I understand Louis, Harry truly dances a little bit sexual to some songs. And if you had feelings for that person I would be turned on a little bit too. I saw that Zayn and Niall were also throwing glances at Louis throughout the show but he didn't even notice. Niall once couldn't hold in his laughter and we shushed him immediately but guess what? Louis didn't even notice. I have to say, todays show was even better then the last one we saw. He was dancing with a folding fan in rainbow colours, jumping around like crazy, showing off his outfit and animating the people to dance and sing with him. The folding fan was iconic. He truly was having fun with it. He was walking around, fanning air to himself and just having fun with it.

If you don't know what I mean:

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODcwMDU0OTQ1NzQyMjQ4?story_media_id=2891549234175061352&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(Can you actually watch that? If not, I'm taking it out again)

We actually do the same as after the show yesterday. We wait for all the fans to leave the stadium and then sneak backstage. Harry was surprisingly not asleep yet but still very tired. We all want to ask him if we can tour with him, as he promised to tell us before the show, but we don't want to push it. So we just stand there awkwardly. But I think he saw all the looks and glances we exchanged. Harry chuckles softly, a sound after which you would just like to hug him, and tells us:
"I know you want to know if you can come on tour with me. You could've just asked me you dorks, I'm not out of porcelain. I'm just tired."

We all laugh slightly and then wait cautiously for his answer to the question we never said out loud. I really, really hope he'd like us to come with him. Otherwise it would be pretty sad for him and us because I'm pretty sure Zayn, Niall, Louis and I would then do something on our own. He would be left out then. And I do want all of us together, not just four out of five. We had that and it didn't end well.

As Harry doesn't say anything Louis interferes with a small chuckle: "You're such a idiot. Would it be ok for you if we'd come on tour with you?"

A smile gets prominent on Harry's face and he nods which leads us to cheer loudly which then leads to Harry covering his ears. I shush them quickly, not wanting to annoy the curly lad.

"On one condition..." he says slowly.

I hear Niall giggling in the background. Ha ha one condition, one addition, one erection and so on. If I think about it's actually quite funny.

But then we all look at him again attentive. What's that one condition? Oh god, now I nearly giggled.

"... if it gets too much for me with hanging out and everything then I can tell you to go home and you will not be mad at me?"

Why did he even phrase it as a question?

"Harry, that's not even a condition. That was clear for us since the beginning. And of course. We'll go home whenever you'd like us to. But you can't even image how happy that just made me. Your shows are incredible. The atmosphere is bomb. The people love the music, they love how you interact with them, they love how much support you show to them and to everyone who helps you realise this show. We are so lucky that you are fine with us coming with you."

I see how much Zayn's words mean to Harry. He stands up quickly and walks over to Zayn to give him a big bear hug. Louis is sending him glares again but Zayn only smiles at him and signalises for us to join. Which we of course do.

I really missed these group hugs. They are warm and comforting. They make you feel safe. You're surrounded by the people you love and by the people who love you. You just want to stay there forever because you forget everything you were worried about. When we all separate from each other we wear warm smiles on our faces. We all remember how much energy these hugs gave us before shows or when one of us was down. Or when management was shit again.

All of a sudden the emotional mood changes into a silly one. I have no clue how it happened but the next thing I know is that we are all on the floor, tickling each other and laughing. I mean we are adults, we should behave like such. But to be honest: If you lose your inner child then life will be boring. And I'm happy to announce that we are all still children inside. Even Louis didn't lose his after the tragedy he went through. Another proud brother moment.

But then again we have a little mood swing as we all notice how tired we are. Harry's already half asleep again, I'm actually surprised by how long he lasted, because this show looked even more tiring then the last.

This time we don't ask Louis to pick Harry up. It's his decision if he thinks Harry's comfortable enough with it. We look as he slowly walks over to him and settles beside him. I hear him whispering something but I don't quite understand. But I see Harry shaking his head and a hurt is clearly displayed on Louis' face. But he hides it quickly and whispers something again while nodding his head. Our curly lad nods too and Louis comes over to us: "Who's ready to carry him to the hotel?"

I'm so sorry for the late and short filler chapter. I swear I plan for some more (larry-) action soon.
Hope you still liked it and have a nice day <3

~N
05.08.22