56

Harry's Pov:

After some more giggling, we finally calm down. And we decide over something pretty important: We decide that Niall should post that video, so that the fans know that we don't hate each other. It shouldn't push their hopes up for a reunion but it probably will. I should call Jeff but I'm afraid he won't allow this. And I really want to do this. I want to show our fans that we still like each other and that those boys are still like my brothers. Wait that does sound weird if I think of LouLou. Anyways, Niall just posted the video as a reel with the caption: "Harry does fall a lot, not only on stage"

As soon as it's out in the world, comments and likes start flowing in. It seems like millions of fans were just waiting for Niall to post something. Or like they dedicated their life to him. Or like they were starving for his content. Crazy people...

I still can't get over the fact that there are people that dedicate their life to knowing what's going on in our life. I mean who cares about the relationship of some random person you don't know? That's just plein weird.

The next hour we spend reading the comments. It was an hour filled with laughter, happiness and nostalgia. Some comments were pointing out that you could hear everyone's laugh but mostly the comments consisted out off a different combination of letters. Sometimes: "AHHHHHHHH" Sometimes: "JBJXSJDBJX" Sometimes: "OMG" Sometimes even: "OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYY FUCKINNGGGG GOOOODDDD" Some comments also pointed out and linked videos of me falling over on stage. And of course the boys had a feast showing me those clips, especially that one epic fail. You know which one I mean.

But one of the comments that delighted me the most said: "I'm so happy that the boys still get along well and that Zayn still is included. Their chaotic energy and laughter pulled me through so many dark times and now I've got some new medicine, something for future bad times."

I pull my own phone out and answer: "Glad that my tripping and falling is helping you. But you don't need us, you're stronger than you think. -H"

When I look around the room I see that all the boys are now answering to some comments.

I see Louis's comment plopping up and grin. He answered one of the comments that said "OMG I can't believe this!!!!!" with "I KNOW, HARRY FALLING OVER IS SO SPECTACULAR." The person only answers with: "omg...💚💙"

Zayn just commented a random: "alright lad?"

And Liam posted the reel in his story.

Just then I get a message from my manager. Oh shit. While enjoying the time with the boys I completely forgot that we can't just do what we want. I really hope he isn't too pissed off.

Lou seems to sense my fright and cuddles closer to me. Right now I'm lounging on the couch with Lou's head in my lap, Niall's head on my shoulder and Zayn and Liam sitting on the ground in front of me. Lou looks up at me and I don't know why but his eyes always had a calming effect on me. With newfound hope I open Jeff's message. But it had to be a shitty message that destroyed my hope.

"Call me NOW." I get up, carefully lifting Lou's head from my lap and moving Niall's head from my shoulder. With quick steps I leave the room and I hear short strides following me. I immediately know it's Louis. I'm surprised he still senses when he is allowed to come near me and when it's better to leave me some space.

With slightly shaking hands I push the button to call Jeff. I don't notice I'm biting my lip until Louis groans and softly pulls it out. With a tap to my cheek he whispers: "Don't." Then he presses a loving kiss to my forehead which calms me down immediately. Jeff picks up the phone and doesn't say anything.

"Jeff?" I hate how my voice breaks on this one word.

"Harry..." I hear his disappointment and can't help feeling like a little kid that's being scolded. And I always hated to disappoint people. I always tried to make everyone happy and probably not looking after myself properly in the process. Back to the call. There's silence again until Jeff sighs deeply.

"Harry, I'm not angry." He's not? "I just don't approve of you doing stuff like this without me knowing it. You still have to tell the world that you broke up with Olivia Wilde and now everyone will think that it's about Louis. And I don't think that's what any of you want, right?" Fuck, I didn't think of that. When I look over to Louis, I see him looking at me in surprise. I mouth: "What?" He just shakes his head and signals "later".

"I'm sorry" I try to apologize but he interrupts me. "As I said Harry, I'm not angry and it certainly gave you some attention and you are the one that has to handle the rumours and questions in interviews afterwards, it's your life. I'm just looking that you don't get broke." I hear his smile and I can't help but grin a bit as well.

"Thanks Jeff, I'll call you before we do a reunion concert." I hear him mumble "dork" and then he hangs up the phone. I put the phone away, relieved about how he took it and then remember Lou's expression from before.

"Well, why did you look so surprised?" He blushes a bit but then tells me that he was very surprised with how Jeff had talked about Larry. "I suspected him to be upset and maybe shout at you but he was completely calm and concerned about my wellbeing as well... I guess I'm just not used to a nice management." With two quick steps I stand in front of him and he falls into my hug.

"Maybe if everything goes right this time, we can at some point announce a relationship without someone trying to make us break up." I say this sentence without thinking but I immediately stop when I feel Louis lifting his head from my shoulder, looking up at me and asking: "You would try a relationship with me? With me?"

Oh shit. Ehm. Oh. I feel myself starting to blush. And I think he felt how uncomfortable I just got seeing as he places a hand on my cheek, slowly rubbing his thumb. "Please, little love, tell me what you meant."

I lean into his hand and try to explain what I mean: "I would really like to know what we are doing right now. Because I don't want a friend-with-benefit relationship that will end like last time. But I also don't want to pressure you into a relationship, also seeing as we both just got out of one. And this is also-"

"Shh, sun, you're rambling. I agree we have to talk about what we're doing, seeing as a lack of communication, next to me being a total arse, was the biggest mistake in our relationship. And I don't want a friends with benefit thing as well. I think we are either going to be friends or in a relationship. What do you want us to be, baby?"

My stomach flutters at all the petnames he's using. Trying to say it strong I claim: "I would really like to be in a relationship with you. But I'd like to take it slow, and I.. ehm... well you know." I don't want to hurt him with what I was going to say but he looks at me, motivating me to finish my sentence. "well I kind of have to build up a bit of trust as well. I still feel very save when I'm around you but a little voice in the back of my head is saying: He's going to run away like last time." I don't want to look into his eyes, seeing him already fearing this relationship but he forces me to look into his eyes and all I see is acceptance: "I'm really sorry, love, but I won't leave you again. You wont get rid of me that easily. But I want to take it slow as well. It.. well... It's kinda my first relationship with a man? I mean what we had was actually...- but I was denying it so... I don't know if I can count it as one? And-"

I press a soft kiss onto his lips, stopping his rambling. "Boo, now you're the one rambling."

"Well, anyways, since I know you won't ask this, let me be a sap and ask you, Harold Edwards Styles, would you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" I grin at his adorable attempt to be a romantic and the butterflies in my tummy are happy but I try to play it cool.

"My name is not Harold." Then I can't hold it back anymore and I squeak highpitched. "YESSSSSS!" He laughs, his eyes crinkle lovingly and we seal our lips in a passionate kiss.

-----------------

So sorry for the long wait :( I had less time for writing than I planned but now I'm back again for probably about two weeks. Let's see if I manage regular updates....

I hope you like it :)

Have a nice day Cutie Patootie <3 (sorry, hehhe)

And damnnnn Harry got a lot of awards, proud of him!!!!

~N

12.02.23