43

Happy belated international coming out day!!!! Just want you to know that I support everyone and I hope that you feel accepted in our world <33

--------

Louis' Pov:

Hmmm, this is actually quite cosy... I feel so sorry for Hazza. He's stressed because of his tour and now the realization that he's in a toxic relationship comes on top of that. But I guess I made the right decision. I don't think he's mad at me, I mean he wanted me to cuddle him. But maybe that's because he's sleepy? Oh god, what if he hates me? Maybe he just wants cuddles and I was the person that was closest to him? No, no, no Louis, don't think like that. Maybe he's thankful that you told him what you think. Maybe he's thankful that you helped him realize something. But what if he thinks after ending this relationship that he's missing out on something? Ohhh and there's still this love of my life talk. I don't know what I should tell him. Go straight forward and tell him the truth?

That he was the love of my life and I never wanted to push him away but was afraid of management and scared from myself and our family's reaction. And that seeing him got my old feelings to boil up and I want nothing more than kissing him? But that would scare him away.

The other option would me that I tell him that I thought I truly loved him but it probably was just friendship and that's why I reacted the way I reacted. But that would hurt him. And I promised myself that I wouldn't let him get hurt again. Not from me, not from anyone else.

Shit, I probably have to take the way that could scare him off and destroy our friendship ultimately. Fuuuuuuuuuck

The door opens and I look up to see my former bandmates standing in the frame with smug smiles on their faces. As good as it's possible with my arms wrapped around Harry, I flip them off.

Zayn motions that it's time to go and I sigh, not wanting to wake Hazza up. And of course, the boys aren't leaving us alone and if I do it the sappy way then they will tease me for the rest of life. Ok, I'm overexaggerating but still... I don't think I have the heart to wake this sleepy boy up. Argghhh.....

With a grunt I try to entangle myself from Harry and get out of between him and the couch without waking him up. It doesn't work out the way I planned it.

Halfway up, nearly out of this tiny motherfucking gap, Harry turns around and hugs my middle which causes me to nearly topple on top of him. I hear the boy's suppressed giggle but I'm not able to laugh now. One wrong movement and I squashing his beautiful face. Carefully, very carefully, I pull myself up and make him loosen his arms around my tummy. He grunts, clearly unhappy and tries again to cling onto me. When I quickly move away to the ground, I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him. Niall, Zayn and Liam are still giggling and if looks could kill then there would be three dead bodies lying next to the door. Zayn mouths a "smitten" in my direction and I grin, knowing that it's true. He looks taken aback, clearly expecting some backtalk but I only lift Harry up into my arms. He clings onto me and mumbles "mine" just as I walk past the boys. I turn red as they now start cooing and poking my sides.

"I'm fucking ticklish. I don't want to let him fall, stop it!" I hiss. Never tickle my sides.

They all hold up their hands in surrender but the smug smirk never leaves their face.

------

In the car that should bring us to the airport Harry clings onto me like a little child and I see no other option than strapping me and him together in on one seat. Not very safe, don't do it, children.

Soon we arrive at the airport and I then have to wake Harry up. I can't carry him across the whole airport without getting noticed. He will have to walk with his security and we sneak passed all the people and try not to get noticed.