55

Harry's Pov:

To be honest the next morning was a bit of a pain in the arse. I had a slight hangover and Niall obviously didn't, seeing as he was jumping around on top of me. Us. Louis and me. Yes we decided to sleep toge- in one bed. It was very cuddly and we had to endure a lot of stupid comments from the boys. But I don't regret it one bit that they now know. I'm actually quite relieved. Last time we didn't kiss in front of the boys except the times we were nearly black-out drunk. I really hope that Louis doesn't think of it as a drunken mistake again but seeing as what he said before our second first kiss I just hope he truly meant that. You can't blame me for having some trust issues...

I finally cave in to Niall's constant jumping and roll out of bed and go to brush my teeth. As I leave the bathroom, I immediately get pulled away by Zayn.

"You ok?" he asks concerned.

And of course I'm ok. The love of my life kissed me the night before and is now laying in my bed. As I tell him just that I notice that I just left Lou alone after a night full of cuddling and talking. Without a glance back I hurry back into the room just to see Louis waking up.

Is it too much if I kiss his cute little button nose? Or his cheek? Are we already in this phase? Would that make him uncomfortable?

"Hazza, I can feel you overthinking something, just do it." And so I walk until I kneel next to the bed and place a peck on his nose. He immediately starts to smile but leaves his eyes closes and demands: "more" Relief floods me, knowing I didn't overstep any boundaries. And I of course come after his demand, peppering his face with little kisses. His left cheek, his right cheek, his nose, his closed eyes, his chin, his cheekbones and last but not least a long, sweet kiss to his forehead. And then finally his beautiful eyes flutter open. And all I see in them is affection and love and another wave of relief washed over me. He's not running away.

When he puckers his lips, making grabby hands towards me I push him away and instead place another kiss on his nose and mumble "morning breath". And I swear I've never seen him getting out of bed this fast. He bolts out of the room, then I hear a loud bang, a scream and some quick steps. My door opens and in comes a petrified and wet Liam, only wrapped in a towel, his hair hanging in front of his eyes.

"Why did Louis just run into the bathroom, pulled me out from under the shower, threw a towel at me and locked me out?" I choke on my laugh and can't seem to control it, especially when Louis casually walks back into my room, grips Liam and throws him out of room while calling out: "You can now go back to your shower!"

"Can I get my kiss now." I mean I would like to give him a kiss but I just can't seem to stop laughing.

"I'm creased." I'm finally able to squeak out. Louis looks as me with an amused smile and a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. I think he finally had enough and walks towards me, pulls me in by my hips and seals our lips in a passionate kiss. First starstruck I don't kiss back but then I get my motions under control again and move my lips against his. But then, because I'm me, I had to destroy our moment because I remembered what Louis did before and I start giggling against his lips. He pulls away with a smile and holds his hand out towards me. When we enter the living room Niall and Zayn look up to us and Zayn remarks: "Harry we could hear you dying of laughter... what happened"

This sentence was enough to get me laughing like a hyena again. I hear Louis chuckling next to me and he says over my loud laughter: "Just ask Liam." And of course Niall takes it the wrong way: "WAAAAIITTT, did he cockblock you????? OHHHH, I'm going to kill him. LIIIIAMMMM!!!!"

All this results in my laughing even harder, I feel myself not being able to stand anymore and I want to rest my body against Louis but he isn't where I thought he was so I topple straight to the ground.

Like the good friends they are they first laugh at me. Then finally Zayn takes pity on me and helps me up. But now Niall is on the floor because of his hysteric laughing and he wheezes out: "Thank god, I got this on video. I'm going to title it "The first time I've seen Harry fall onto the floor in person since the hiatus"

You got to be shitting me? There's a video of that?

"Oh god." I can't help but groan. Louis kisses my cheek in reply and probably for getting on my good side again after laughing at me.

It will not work, it will not work, it will not wo- fuck it worked. I smile at him and he grins back and places a quick peck on my smile which I can feel widen.

Now it's  apparently Zayn's turn to say something: "I got that on video and you, Niall, missed it because you were laughing your ass of. HA, who's the captain now."

You don't even know how much it means to me that Zayn seems to stand behind my decision to give it another chance with Louis. I really value his opinion.

Just then Liam walks in, still drying his hair with a towel and asks whether he had missed something. And then we all burst out laughing. He soon joins in and I feel incredibly happy.

--------------

Hellooo again, how have you been?

I hope you liked it :)

Have a nice day buttercup <3

~N

24.01.23