29

Liam's PoV:

Shit man. How dare she tell our baby that he's only liked for his fame and his looks? And he even looked like he believed it. Like he actually believed that bullshit. 

We love him for his bubbly personality, his charming way to talk to people and his way of making everybody feel secure and loved. We love him for his relatable music that feels like a warm hug and how he always listens to you. We love him for his dimpled smile that makes people happy, automatically. We love him for being a gentleman and treating everybody with kindness.  And that's not even everything. The list goes on and on. We love him for so much more and it breaks my heart to see him crying in bed, wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito, all cuddled up to Lou with tear stains covering both of their cheeks. They always felt each other's pain and everything hurt both of them equally. Each breakup, each insult, each fight.

We all saw how Lou had a flashback, when he cradled Harry in his sleep, to when Haz was called a womanizer for having a lot of female friends. We all heard how he started humming "little things", a song that fits the situation perfectly. We all saw how it lulled Harry to sleep. And we all saw the little, adorable smile that appeared on Lou's face when Harry finally relaxed into his arms. A smile full of adoration and love. A smile without any trace of sass, without any trace of mockery. Just a soft, small, genuine smile.

God damn it. I never noticed how hard I ship these two until now. I first thought: Oh, they both have girlfriends and are in a happy relationship, no way they're getting together. But now... Lou broke up with El and it's pretty clear that Harry is in a toxic relationship. Well, we don't know if Lou is gay, bi or just anything apart from straight. We assumed, but he never told us anything, which we respect completely. Maybe he's just unsure or doesn't label himself, just like his Hazzabear. But who am I to assume his sexuality? We accept everything in this friend group and I wouldn't give a damn if, I don't know, Zayn outed himself as gay. We are soul brothers and that's a fact that will never change. Never. 

And yes, soul brothers, because if Harry and Lou get together, then I no longer want to call the friendship between them a brotherhood. Incest and everything, you know?

When we land in Lisbon none of us wants to wake up the adorable pair. They are still all cuddled up and are sleeping peacefully. 

I know exactly who will have to wake them up in the end. Yes, you guessed correctly: I will be the bad guy once again. Niall would never wake up Larry Stylinson, or "the hubbies" how he likes to call them occasionally. And Zayn knows a lot too well that if he wakes up Lou then he will pay for it with being woken up rudely for the next few months. That only leaves me, so I better start bracing myself for some hits with pillows. And I know you will not believe me but they can hurt if two muscular men are beating you up with them. 

I notice N's and Z' demanding looks and make my way over to the two sleeping figures, sighing deeply. I softly start patting Harry's shoulder, maybe Haz will wake up Lou for me, but he only grunts and embraces Louis even tighter. I know that Niall and Zayn are probably cooing right now but I don't have time for that because as soon as I've got to wake Louis I'm running away. 

If you have to wake up Zayn... don't. If you have to wake up Louis... run afterwards. If you have to wake up Harry... make it soft and he will say good morning and then you let him sleep another five minutes and then he gets up. If you have to wake up Niall... make a trail out of food towards the fridge and wait while sipping your morning tea or coffee. Oh, and if you have to wake Zayn up... the safest way is to program many alarm clocks and then also make a trail with them, but build it towards the coffee machine. Only enter the room after you heard or saw him taking the first sip.

After a bit more patting and a little bit of talking, Harry's finally awake.

I let him sleep for another five minutes and have awaken him yet again. When he finally opens his eyes my own widen. His eyes are bloodshot, which isn't surprising, but they radiate a sadness that hurts you deep down. Harry's eyes were always able to tell you a lot about how he's feeling and right now the pain in them is awfully clear. I can't resist and pull him into a tight hug which he gladly returns. But only seconds later he's being pulled back by a certain someone. Who may or may not also have mumbled "mine" in the process. Harry's cheeks turn a pinkish color, almost immediately. I've never seen somebody blush as many times as I saw him in the last few days. I can't help but laugh a bit at the situation: Harry's trying to get out of Lou's grip but he only gets pulled in closer. Harry gives up pretty fast and just relaxes back into his arms. Just in that moment Niall appears behind me and takes a picture. But he forgot to put it on silent mode so it made the little "click" sound. We are all nearly panicking as soon as we hear this sound if we are not expecting it so it's no surprise that Lou's up innert seconds. He looks around tense until he spots Niall, with the phone still in position, and plops back down with a groan. 

"Why exactly did you take a photo and had to wake me up in the process?" Yep that would probably be the best time to flee his waking-up-grumpiness. I back up discreetly and make my way over to the security while waving Niall and Zayn over to me. Harry was sacrificed to save us all. Rest in peace. 

With the help of security we get out of the plane and to the limousine that will bring us to the hotel. 

What we didn't know, was, what we missed the exact moment we got out of the plane...

Heyyyyy... I hope you liked it. I'm sorry, I'm not going to be able to update regularly. School started again and the exams are already stressing me out :( 

anyways... I hope that's not too bad and you will still read my story <3

I actually have a question: Does one of you know that if you read the story offline it doesn't count the reads? Because some chapters have 6 reads and others have like 12. And it's irritating me because it would make no sense to just skip a chapter. If you don't know: It's not that important, I'm just curious. But if you do know, please inform me <3

I really appreciate all the reads, vote and comments. And we reached 400 reads!!!!! Thank you so so much!!!!! 

Hope you have a nice day and goodbye <3

~N

23.08.22