48

Your wish is my command Morganoned

-------

Louis' Pov:

Zayn's pacing around and mumbling incoherent words. I'm sitting on my bed, head in my hands. Saying it out aloud sounds so much worse then just thinking about it. And I already was feeling horrible, terrible, dreadful and horrendous .

I'm not even surprised by Zayn's loud outburst.

"How could you? You know that he told me he would not survive a second rou-"

Zayn's Pov:

"-nd!" I'm fucking horrified. How, how, how, HOW? How could he do that. How was he able to call his best friend a faggot after taking his virginity? After this said best friend just committed his feelings?

A whimper is all I get for an answer. Louis is sitting on the bed, knees pulled up close to his chest, hands pulling his hair harshly. I see tears streaming down his face but I have to get this off my chest.

"Louis- I- I really don't know what to say... If I was Harry I would've never forgiven you. Never. You used something against him that you know always hurts him deeply. You told him he's a f-slur? And you denied being interested in the other sex after committing a sexual act with the same gender and blamed everything on him. That's a shit move, Tomlinson, that's a shit move."

"I know, I know, please just stop." He cries out. "It hurts enough. Right after I said it I regretted it, but I still was in denial that I was gay, bi or whatever so I focused my whole anger on Harry. And if I was him I would've never forgiven me. I was so afraid that he would write hate-songs about me and that's why I was so fucking tense before the first concert. I was fucking terrified to get to know how much I hurt him. And believe me, he told me. And it hurts. And I shouldn't be whining about this 'cause I caused all of this. But it hurts. It rips my heart apart that I hurt one of my favourite humans so damn much. I promised I would always be there to pick up the pieces but I wasn't there, even after being the cause for him to break. And I'm so fucking thankful that he tries to be my friend again. I don't know what to do... I-I really don't know what to do." He gets quieter and quieter with each sentence. The last sentence is barely above a whisper.

I hate seeing two of my friends cry so much in the last few weeks. But I'm so fucking pissed off that he never told me and about what he said. We always suspected that something was going on between Harry and Louis. But we thought it was a serious lovey-dovey relationship, not some one-sided friends-with-benefits-thingie. Fuck.

"I accidentally outed myself last night and they've got videos of Harry and me." His voice cracks miserably. "I didn't want to do it that way. I wanted to do it the correct way. I wanted to do it when I was comfortable and when I had someone by my side that was willing to endure my annoying self. And now that also adds to the guilt on my shoulders. I- Maybe I should just go home. I'm just creating problems."

"Ok wow, there are so many things wrong with that statement. First of all: Everybody loves your adorable self. Don't you dare picture yourself worse than you are. We all love you. Second: Don't you dare run away from your problems. You were talking with Harry beforehand and from what I'm seeing you're on a good path. If you run away now maybe Harry will not survive a second round." I see how he processes my last sentence and how he pales.

"Ok, ok I'll stay."

"Good" After a little shared look I open my arms to invite him in. He accepts the hug and pats my back while whispering silent thank yous.

I pull back to look into his eyes and tell him how proud I am about him opening up to me. How proud I am that he will stay and face his problems. That takes quite an amount of bravery and I admire that. If you wonder now, why I'm not angry, there's a simple answer.

I'm disappointed that he did what he did. But he regrets it sincerely and if Harry is over it then why should I be angry now?

Walking out was a bit weird seeing as Lou's face was covered with tearstains once again. But the awkwardness was over fast as Harry opens his arms and Louis lunges into his embrace. His face is buried in Harry's chest and his small body is trembling but Harry is rubbing his back and holding him close.

Now knowing the situation I can't help but admire Harry even more. Forgiving one for such an enorm mistake proves an immense inner greatness and a characteristic strength. And the confidence that Harry must have in Louis has to be incredibly high. I hope Lou doesn't mess this second chance up. Because I don't think he will get a third. And I really hope that Harry has some self preservation and stops this friendship as soon as it's too much for his mental health.

With a small smile I wave Liam and Niall over and we leave the two swaying in each others arms.

As soon as we are outside of the room the two bombard me with question but I only say:

"Not my story to tell." And they understand. I'm so thankful for that. They know that my lips are sealed as long as I don't get the consent to talk about it. I'm storing secrets of every band member even if it was just a drunk talk. And I will never ever in my life chatter about those.

Never in my fucking life.

Harry's Pov:

I feel how Louis slowly tries to get out of my embrace and loosen my tight grip. I look into his baby blue eyes and in that exact moment I know what to do.

I take out my phone and dial a certain number. It keeps ringing and ringing. Then the phone gets picked up.

"Olivia? We need to talk."

Next to me I hear Lou gasping loudly.

------

Hellooo and Merry Christmasss 🎄🎄🎄<3
I hope you liked it and I'm sorry for the delay 🫣😬
I'll try updating a bit more cause I'm on holiday (yippihh) but no promises sorryyy

Enjoy this beautiful holiday and "see" you soon :))

Have a nice day <3

~N

25.12.22