15

Sorry, it's more of a filler chapter

Niall's PoV:

"We have something serious to decide."
Now I have the boys attention.
"Do we wake Harry up or will Lou have to carry him again?"

"Niall... You made us feel anxious. I thought you were going to ask something like "The fans saw us. What do we do?"

"Sorry guys but it's really important."

"Let's just wake him up."

"No Liam, don't you dare wake Haz-Harry up. But Zayn can carry him, seeing as Harry's already cuddled up to him."

Louis nearly sli-hipped, Louis nearly slipped. He nearly called Harry "Haz" or "Hazza". I stole a glance at Liam and he's nearly bursting out laughing. So is Zayn, so am I.

"Is little LouLou jealous that Harry's all cuddled up with Zayn?"

"Stop teasing, you fucker. I have a girlfriend, so does he." Yep now he's embarrassed. He normally doesn't snap at us like that. I send Liam a knowing look and he smiles smugly: "In that case, Zayn could you please pick Harry up and take him to his room?" I hear Louis grudgingly mumble something about us being idiots.

As Zayn tries to lift him up, Harry awakens and lazily slaps his hands away. "I want Lou."

I sense the triumphant smile without even looking at Louis. But it fades when Zayn and Liam start chuckling.

"What's the problem? Is it funny that he wants me to pick him up or what? It means nothing."

"We didn't assume it to mean something. Did you?"  Ok, Liam you should maybe stop otherwise you're not going to live much longer.

Louis just growls but then gently crouches down on Harry's hight. And not to our surprise Harry senses Louis even in his sleep. He cutely mumbles "Lou". And Louis whispers back: "I'm here, luv, I'm here."

I'M DYING. MY POOR LARRY HEART. And they want to tell me they were "just friends"? They met today after I don't know how many years and they still act the exact same as before. They just fell back into their normal routine before whatever happened. But to be honest it's probably only this way because Harry's exhausted. I get the feeling that Louis hurt Harry in some kind of way. I just don't know how. But I know when. It was after a night full of partying and shortly before our hiatus. We wanted to celebrate one of our shows and spend some time together. The next morning, sorry afternoon, everything was different between those two. They didn't talk to each other, Harry's eyes were red and puffy and Louis has put up walls and looked cold at all of us. It was a very comfortable afternoon to cure out the hangover. Note the sarcasm. In the short time before our hiatus I asked both of them multiple times but they never said anything about it.

While daydreaming, well actually nightdreaming, Louis picked Harry up and walked out of the plane towards the car. I join Liam and Zayn and walk after my ship in silence. Zayn helps Louis to put our little, well big baby into the car. As soon as we all got in we drive towards the hotel. I have to admit I'm really tired. I stayed awake the whole flight, hoping I would see some Larry action but I was disappointed. And Zayn did too, knowing that he will not wake up if he falls asleep  now. But Louis and Liam fell asleep like little angels. I hope we have a room in the hotel, I never really thought of that. I mean Harry didn't have the chance to organise us a room and we definitely didn't book one. My only hope is that Harry's management thought of us and booked a room for us.

-time skip until they arrive at the hotel-

And yesss they thought of us. They booked the last three rooms the hotel had. The last three. Means we have one person without a room. And Harry does have a room for two persons. Do you think what I think?

Yes, Louis and Harry have to share. Well at least, I try to make them share.

"Well, who's going go share with Harry?" Thanks for the question, Liam but it's obvious. And apparently he knows too what we all think and looks at Louis. Louis is again carrying Harry bridal style and is waiting for us to tell him where he needs to put him down.

"No, I will not share with Harry. He will already be angry enough with how I took care of him and how vulnerable I saw him. I'm not going to share the room." Louis says all this really silently and with a sad undertone.

"But Louis, you're the one he's most comfortable with right now.", Zayn gently says.

"I will not sleep in the same bed as Harry. He's only comfortable now because he's sleepy. I don't want him to feel pestered when he wakes up. Please let me take one of the single rooms. Zayn, could you maybe share with Harry? He's used to sleep next to you. He did it all the time on the tourbus. He will be ok with you sleeping next to him."

I understand his sorrows but I still can't help but feel frustrated. I wanted them to be like these friends wo booked one hotel room too less and then they share and spend a heated night. But of course that's fiction. We're still in the real world.

Zayn nods slightly but looks thoughtful at Louis. He squirms under his gaze and tries to put Harry into Zayn's arms but he clings onto Louis. Louis softly talks Harry back to sleep and puts him into Zayn's arms. As Zayn went up to Harry's room, someone from staff is showing him to the room, we all say goodnight and go to bed. It didn't go unnoticed that Louis seems sad. Liam and I both look at each other with pitiful look. Louis seems to feel really guilty and it tears me apart that we don't know how to help him.

One of the worst chapters but oh well. I wrote that really fast, I didn't have that much time today (I'm from Switzerland and today is the national holiday so I needed to help my family prepare)
Have a nice day <3

~N
01.08.22