57

Louis' Pov:

Damn I got lucky with that boy. He didn't only forgive me, he's even accepting a relationship with me. Maybe I will someday have someone again that will love me. Not only for my money, status and fame but because of me. Me, being unmanly, cuddly, annoying, hungry, sleepy, happy, sad. Someone that will stand next to my side and endure all these different emotions? But don't think too far Louis. You've always managed to fuck it up. Don't get your hopes up. It will hurt less.

"Louuu? What are you thinking about? You don't look happy? Don't run away, will ya?" I know the last sentence is a joke but I hear his voice wavering and fright seeping through. He's afraid I will run again, after he gave me the best presents ever: His forgiveness and his love.

I cuddle closer to him and he hugs me tight. Wait, am I being too clingy? I softly try to get some distance between us but he pulls me closer again. "Why are you moving away?"

"Is... is it.. well is it ok that I'm being so clingy?" He answers with a soft laugh. "Lou, I love cuddling. You should know that, so come on and pretend I'm a big teddy."

"But then I would have to hold you... Cause since when can a Teddy cuddle?" I turn around to face him and I see that he's seriously considering it and then he says silently: "Would you mind? Only if it's ok for you of course! Ehm, but I still really like, you know, being the little spoon. And I wasn't for so long and...-" I cut him off with turning him so his back is pressed flush against my chest. "Sun, I don't mind at all. I love cuddling you as well and I know you like being the little spoon." He cuddles back into me and I can nearly feel the content smile radiating of his face. This calm atmosphere is nearly lulling me back to sleep but then Lima had to say something: "They do know that we are all still in the room and saw all of that, right?"

"LIAM! I swear to god, you really think that it's your job to mess up my videos! THAT WAS SO CUTE! Thank god I can cut this out."

I feel Harry's back shaking with silent laughter and I won't deny having a  big smile on my face.

"Niall, please don't cut it out. We have to make a video with all of Liam's interruptions." I say.

"Oh you're still awake?", Niall asks surprised. Harry answers for both of us: "Well, it was quite hard to ignore you shouting at Liam."

Niall at least has the decency to look guilty for about three seconds before he bursts out into his iconic laughter, which is fucking contagious. And that's the reason, why we are all laughing our arses off, in the living room of some hotel suite, on a warm and sunny afternoon. 

And then I notice that since I'm with the boys I felt the happiest since a long time. Clearly I had my downs but now with the usual teasing, the jokes, the laughter and everything, I feel incredibly content. And I see that the boys are happy as well and I'm incredibly proud of how far we've come. When we took a break we all were quite close to being depressed and/or had our own big problems to deal with. Now when I look around in this room I see mature (debatable) and happy men. Not the naïve boys we were in the past. We learned from our mistakes and made the best out of them.

Time skip to the evening:

Why is it always Niall that has this stupid ideas? What's going on in that kid's brain?

Well anyways, he's the reason why Harry is wearing a fucking cheerleading outfit and I'm wearing an American football uniform and we're singing last Friday night. On the kitchen table.

I swear to god these damn truth or dare games will kill me one day. Plus it's really weird dancing around and thinking grandma, grandma, grandma. I mean there is a hot man in a fucking cheerleading outfit in front of me, and he happens to be my boyfriend and he also happens to be dancing quite seductive. And now this fucking music also changes to "Cheerleader".

I send Niall a killer glare but he just smirks and holds his phone up a little further. If this video ever gets leaked you'll find me six feet under.

Harry is completely at ease in his pink and white skirt that flows happily with each jump he does. I don't know if it is because of the skirt or because he's drunk but I will definitely not complain.

Niall then shouts outs "karaoke!" which finally ends our dare. Our dare was to dance in the outfits they give us until they talk again. Niall taped the other two's mouth shut and let us dance to five fucking songs! Torturer.

I shake out my arms and legs and nearly fall over when Harry leans against me.

"Hello Louu..." he slurs out excitedly. Harry was always damn adorable when drunk. He was either really energetic or very tired and this time he seems to be in the happy mood. "How are you, boyyyyfrienddddd?" With each word he jumps a little bit. "I'm really good" I grin. Then I add: "Sunnn, are you maybe a bit drunk?" He pretends to think about it and then looks up at me, grins childishly and says "noooo". I tickle his sides a bit and he starts giggeling. "Are you sure?"
He nods strongly. "Look me in the eyes and tell me without laughing that your not drunk." I was only joking but I also wanted to see if he could do it.

Harry looks straight into my eyes, and starts saying: "I'm not dru-..." then he starts laughing. Smiling, probably a lot to fondly, I hug him close and kiss his head while he shakes with laughter. I can't believe that this adorable dork is all mine.

-------

Not really happy with this but I hope you enjoyed it :)

Have a nice day precious <3

~N

14.02.23 (happy valentines day <3)