54

Harry's Pov:

The kiss is slow and loving. I never want it to end. When we have to break the kiss we rest our foreheads against one another. I don't mind that I have to tilt my head down a bit so Lou's able to reach me. I actually think it's adorable. When I separate our foreheads he looks up at me irritated but closes his eyes contently as soon as I place my lips on his warm forehead. For me this is the complete forgiveness.

This forehead-kiss is something I haven't done in a long time. It shows our support for one another and right this second I know that I have closure with whatever happened in the past. When I detach my lips he opens his eyes again, his beautiful blue eyes seem completely calm. He reaches his hand up to my cheek again and mumbles: "beautiful". I feel the heat wandering up my cheeks. "You look so pretty, love." I feel the red darken and I know I probably look like a tomato, but this means so much to me.

Louis's Pov:

I love seeing this boy blush but deep down I know that this means a lot to him and that he probably didn't hear something like this over the last two years. When he tries to look up, probably to hide his blush, I pull his head back down and his full lips right onto mine. This kiss holds the exact same passion as the one before and I can't really describe it but I feel complete? Like he was my missing puzzle piece. I have no clue if that makes sense. But I know that I never want to stop kissing him. This is perfect. This is my home.

Just as before, we part and rest our foreheads against each other, except that this time it's me that presses a little kiss to his forehead. I don't want to ruin the mood but I try to say as softly as I can: "Love, we should probably get back to the boys before they think we're doing something dirty." He nods but doesn't let go off me. I softly loosen our embrace but leave one of my hands on his waist. You could say possessive, I say touch-starved.

Just before we enter the living room Harry says apparently quite amused: "Didn't we want to start slowly?"
"Oh my god, sorry I didn't want to pressure you! Did I mess up already?" I'm instantly in panic mode, Harry said he wants to go slowly and I kiss him?! How stupid am I? Just-
"No it's fine, Lou. I wanted it as well. I just didn't think it would happen this early." I don't really believe him because he always puts everyone before him but my doubts vanish when he pecks my lips quickly before entering the room, pulling me with him.

One foot in the room and all three look at us expectantly. I look at Harry, searching for help only to find him looking at me already. We probably should have talked about how much we want to reveal. I don't care how much he tells them so I want him to do the talking. I shrug my shoulders and then nod at him, trying to tell him just that and he seems to understand.

"What are you looking at?" He says sassily. I raised him well.

"Well for once at Louis hand on your waist and secondly at your lips, searching for evidence." Niall says cheekily. Zayn's smiling, don't ask me how he figured it out already. I try checking with Harry if he's ok with my hand on his waist but he only wraps his hand around my waist as well and leans his head against mine. I must look as shocked as I feel because Niall starts laughing his signature laugh while pointing at me and Zayn and Liam smile as well.

"Sooo, did you kiss, make out, gave each other blowhjobs, handjobs or what were you doing? And don't you dare answer with "talking"." Niall asks bluntly. I can't help but blush a little but that's nothing compared to the deep shade of red I turn when Harry says the following: "Ohh yeah about that. We had sex." This..... adorable little fucker. They all look at us, probably trying to figure out if he's telling the truth. I mean I'm pretty sure that Harry is keeping a straight face, actor and all that(I still can't get over that), and I'm blushing so that probably doesn't look really good.

Finally Harry looses it and saves my blushing ass: "HA! You thought. As if we would be this fast. You still playing truth or dare?" Ok, so we are not giving them the details. That's ok with me. When they nod we make ourself comfortable again. That consists of me sitting on the couch and Harry putting his head in my lap and taking on the whole space on the couch with his lanky legs. Niall takes a photo, Zayn smiles and Liam just seems genuinely happy, so nothing is new.

"Well who's turn is it?" I ask, assuming they played a few round when we weren't here. "MINE!" Niall literally screams. Well, ok, I guess it's his turn then.

"Louis?" WHY ME? I've just returned. Out loud I say: "Truth" After that last dare I won't risk another one this round. I mean it turned out well but you know what I mean.

"Tell us what you did with Harry that few minutes you spent outside. And you are not allowed to say talking or anything in that direction, if you do so you have to demonstrate what you did." Ok, I can do that. I just have to quickly check with Harry and when I look down he nods.

"Ok, so we _____ and that resulted in us sharing a peck." I just leave a blank where I would've normally said the verb so I don't have to demonstrate it. But of course Niall protests: "NAHHH, that counts as something in that direction." Couldn't he just focus on the fact that Harry and I shared a kiss??

"That definitely doesn't count as something in that direction!" I argue back.

"Well direction is relative and because I gave the dare I define it and I say it was something in that direction."

From my lap I suddenly hear Harry say: "You just want to see us sharing a peck... an I right Nialler?" Just as I suspected...

"Yep, so come on get it over with, NOO wait let me get my phone out first." I can't help but chuckle. Looking down again, I try searching for consent in Harry's eyes and he looks up at me with his wonderful green ones.

Liam screeches: "They are doing it again. Theyyy arreee communicating." Zayn hits his arm and Niall shushes him but Harry and I both chuckle. Then apparently Zayn also can't hold it in any longer and says: "That's not called communicating, that's called eyefucking." I snap my head up, feeling myself turning red, before I look down again. They all are laughing now so I think if no one is really looking, then I'll give him a quick peck.

I lean down and places my lips softly on his. The fireworks once more erupt and a smile spreads on my face. When I want to pull away, Harry grips my neck, holding me down and we extend our shy kiss. We only pull away when Zayn wolf whistles. I know I'm a blushing mess because that kiss filled me with so much comfort that I truly forgot the boys are here.

"Well that will make a beautiful wedding video." Niall says cheekily.

----------

Hellooooo, hope you liked it :)

I looked at some fan art/photoshopped pictures, checking if I'd find some of Harry laying on Louis' lap, but I wasn't successful... so if one of y'all know of one, pls tell me :)

Have a nice day Pumpkin (sorry ehehe) <3

~N

06.01.23