17

Harry's PoV:

I can't believe he carried me. Touching me at my back and upper thigh. We had an silent agreement that we will not touch each other if not necessarily or accidentally. Carrying is neither necessarily nor accidentally. I look at him with fire in my eyes. At least he to looks guilty. But this idiot should now look me in the eyes and tell me why. Now. Fucking now. The mature part of me is gone. I'm stressed, tired and I don't need this shit right now.

"Answer me and look me in the eyes, you fucking idiot!"

When Louis looks up I see the emotions he pushed back for so long, reflecting in his eyes: Guilt, grieve and anger. In his clear blue, now watery eyes.

"I'm sorry."

That fucker. That's it? No explanation? Nothing? A sorry is not enough, I forgive him without him even having to say sorry and know this? I don't need a sorry now. I want to know why he carried me around and not Liam, Zayn or Niall. They all would've been able to carry me.

"That's not enough."

"I know." With that Louis turns around and walks away, probably up to his room.

Niall's PoV:

Shit. The issues is bigger then we all thought. I've never seen Harry like that. And I've never seen Louis so sorry and submissive. He could've easily put the blame on our shoulders or on Harry's, saying we wanted him to carry him and Harry didn't let anyone else do it, but no, he walked away. And Louis never walks away from an argument.

We all stand there in silence until Harry ask us, clearly broken:

"You know we're not on the best terms... Why did you let him carry me?"

Liam answers just as silent:

"We never thought it was this bad. And you kind of wanted it."

I nearly didn't hear the last part but Harry apparently heard it loud and clear.

"I definitely didn't want it. I don't want him to touch me. I though I'm over it but apparently I still don't like it."

Fuck. Who's going to tell him. He will feel so bad for telling off Louis.

"Harry?" I try.

"Please don't hate yourself and don't flip out when we tell you this."

He looks at me with big eyes, probably waiting for the worst.

"When Zayn wanted to put a strand of hair behind your ear, you said that that it's Louis' or Olivia's job." I think I've never seen him so embarrassed, his cheeks are crimson red.

"Please tell me that's all I did." Harry literally begs.

"Sorry... We then told Louis to pick you up and he said that he didn't know if you were comfortable with it. I then said he should just try, I take the blame. When he came near you, you sensed him and made grabby hands into Lou's direction."

"Fuck" harry mumbles.

"Louis was really reluctant. He definitely wasn't sure if he should pick you up." I forgot that Zayn analyses people really closely but it helps now.

"When Lou wanted to put you into the car, you held onto him." Liam continues.

"At the airport he just picked you up and carried you, I think it was routine. He then sat away from you, trying to get some distance, probably that if you wake up you wouldn't freak out."

Harry gets smaller and smaller as we say more and more. But he needs to know it all, maybe without the jealousy part so I'm going to take over, not that Liam says something stupid again.

"When we wanted to get out of the plane it was obvious that Zayn would pick you up, seeing as he was sat next to you, but you swatted his hand away and mumbled "I want Louis." And of course he obliged and picked you up. And that you are sharing a room with Zayn was Louis' idea because, sorry me again, wanted you two to sleep in one bed but he said you wouldn't be comfortable."

Harry stands there like a lost puppy. I hate when he looks like this.

"So Louis only did what my unconscious told him to do?"

Liam, Zayn and I nod in sync. We all see as the guilt comes down onto him and the tears start to fall.

"Fuck, I'm a grown man, I shouldn't be crying like this. Why did I yell at him?"

"Listen to your own words, Harry. Everybody cries, it's ok. Please don't feel guilty." Zayn soothes and engulfs him in the hug he clearly needs. Fuck this, I'm going to join. Lima should come too. Now we're just missing somebody. How's Lou doing right now. I should check on him.

Louis' PoV:

Fuck, I knew he wouldn't be comfortable with me carrying him. How could I be so stupid?!

I just wanted to be friends again. I'm with him for one day and I'm already causing difficulties. I knew it. I'm just a burden to him, to them. I'll leave them alone for now, maybe then Harry will take them on tour with them. I don't think he wants me there, not after today for sure.

I just want to break something. Just something you could smash at the wall and it would bursts. I walks straight towards the nightstand and take the glass the hotel has prepared for me. After a closer look I smash it at the wall with full power. The loud sound soothes whatever was loud in me. The satisfaction from seeing all the little dangerous splinter on the ground comes immediately.

"Shit, Louis."
"AHHHH" That was the most girliest scream I've ever did. Who the hell scares me like that? I feel my heart beating out of my chest, but not in a pleasant way.

"Niall! Don't scare me like that!" I want, no I need to cover up how much Harry's words hurt me but it's quite difficult while you're having shards of glass laying behind you.

"Louis... we told Harry what happened on the flight." They want me to go home, I just know it.

"Yes, I'll start packing. I don't want him to be uncomfortable. He has a tour to do."

"No, Lou, that's not what I meant." That's not what he meant? "I need you to come downstairs. Harry feels incredibly guilty for shouting at you."

"He had every right to shout. I would've done the same thing."

"Please, come down." Do I really want to come down? What if Harry still isn't comfortable with me being around him?

"Niall, don't make puppy eyes at me. You know I can't resist." I swear if those blue eyes look at you and beg for food you just give in. And now I give in and get my ass downstairs.

But I'm not prepared for a sight that will break my heart.

Hope you liked it, have a nice day <3

~N
03.08.22