Harry PoV:

Was it a mistake that I picked up the phone? Why isn't he responding? Isn't thisLiam? Did he change his phone number? Did something happen?

"Hello Harry." Liam. I'm talking to one of my soul-brothers. "What do you want?" Oh god that was much harsher than I intended. "Sorry Liam. Didn't want to say it like that."

"Still not that talented with words but always kind. Just like I remember you."

"I'd like to talk more Liam, but my show starts in a hour and I still need to prepare. Do you have time at 11 pm, my local time? Poland? I really want to talk more, but now's not a great moment." God damn it, I really want to know why he called out of a sudden. But I have to do this show and whatever it is has to wait.

"Of course, I'll call you then. But just so you can't say I didn't warn you: It's about One Direction."

I swear to god: My heart stops. I don't think I'm breathing properly. Does he want the group back together as much as I do? As friends or as a band?

I shakily say my goodbyes and hang up the phone. Breath in and out. Come on Harry. The show must go on. I can think about it later. My luck I'm so good in not overthinking things. Haha. My jokes are as funny as ever.

Liam's PoV:

I swear I heard his voice shaking after I mentioned One Direction. Is that a good or a bad sign? I really hope they all want to meet up again. It's way too long since I saw them. What should I do now in the remaining time?

Let's just watch Harry's show live. If it's going to be awkward later then we have at least something to talk about. I just searched for an active fanpage on Instagram and then looked and its story. There it is: The accounts listed which may be going live for the concert tonight.

—————beautiful time skip—————

Damn, Harry looks great. The white trousers (or were they a light blue? I really don't know, sorry) and his pink and green top look great. He looks... free. I think this adjective fits best. He looks like he's enjoying the show and he's goofing around with the fans. I need to stream his shows more often, they're pleasant to watch. It's really calming and cute how he interacts with his fans. Just like they're best friends. And the atmosphere is bomb. The people are dancing together and have the time of their life.

I feel like a proud brother, watching him. And he's still as adorable as he was when he was in the so-called fetus-era. He just looks a bit more mature. But he's still as clumsy as ever. I think everyone in the arena would like to adopt this adorable puppy. Sorry, he just acts like one.

19.07.22