35

I dare you to give someone a lap dance.

------------

Louis' Pov:

Wow. Really clever. Does she think that would embarrass me? This were and are my best friends. We had that dare a couple of times, even I had to do it once. The person I chose back then was, of course, Harry. I was closest with him and it was funny even if it was a bit hard... in both way but the boys don't need to know that.

I'm not sure if I can chose Harry. We are getting closer and our friendship is building up again but I don't think that a lap dance is the best idea to heal the old wounds.

"Oh wow a lap dance. That's going to be awesome." Liam stalls, already knowing my inner fight.

In the meantime I try to get in contact with Harry. When I look up I see that he's already staring at me. I cocked my head slightly, nearly unnoticeably. 

He looks like he's thinking over something and he then sends back a slight nod and a tight smile.

With a bright and probably inappropriately sassy grin I say to olive oil:

"I chose Harry. We have some... experience. How long do you want me to dance? Well, the better question is: How much money do you have?"

I watch as her facial expression changes once more. With a overdramatic gasp she turns to Harry.

"Do you allow him to do that? You are my boyfriend!" she pretty much snaps.

I see that Harry is trying to keep the smug smile off his face. I love that he seems more confident when we are with him and actually puts on a little fight.

"You should've excluded me from the dare, Liv. You said he can choose and he did that. There's nothing I can do against it." Harry answers in a whiny voice, like he is really sorry and not happy about it. Well, he probably isn't delighted but I have to say he's a good actor.

Olive oil pouts, it should've probably looked cute but in my opinion she looks like a fucking duck.

"Fine" she huffs after noticing that she can't get out of it. "two minutes."

"Zayn, put LoveGame by Lady Gaga on." I think everyone sees my smirk. I just really enjoy how uncomfortable I make this toxic bitch.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see how Harry gets a chair and sits on it, quite tense I might add.

When the first beat comes on I start to sway my hips to the beat and walk towards him. His eyes follow me closely. After walking around him and probably looking like a fucking idiot (I can't dance for shit), I sit down on his lap, not stopping swaying my hips from left to right. I feel him tensing up under me as I "accidentally" brush our crotches together. I get up again to dance in front of him and testing during that process how stretchable my trouser are. When I sit down again I move to his ear to whisper something.

Slowly and silent I say:....

Harry's Pov:

"baby boy."

I can't help the small whimper escaping my lips. Why the hell would I tell them that? Don't get turn on you fucker!

Well I'm already turned on. What I mean is, don't get a boner in front of your girlfriend. But right now she's not really my priority. The feathery haired man, that's dancing sexually on my lap is more like it. I grab his hips as he intensifies his subtle grinding which in return rewards me with a soft, barley audible moan.

Just when he lowers his head dangerously close to the crook of my neck-

"two minute are up"

I snap out of it immediately. I push away every feeling of regret that it finished this fast. Louis is off my lap within seconds and I sit back on the floor again. I ignore the wolf whistle coming from Zayn and just watch as Louis sits down. I have to admit the lust is burning in me. It's not everyday that you get a lap dance.

After Louis clears his throat and asks Liam with a slightly shaking voice the next truth or dare I risk a look at Olivia.

She is fuming. I think I can see the smoke coming out of her ears. Her head is not reddish, it's fucking red, probably from anger. When she looks up I can't help but flinch.

I've never seen that much anger expressed in her eyes. But it's not my fault. Right? I mean she wanted Lou to give a lap dance and she was the one who didn't specify to who.

If I think about it I understand her. I wouldn't want somebody to give a lap dance to my girlfriend either. Great, now I feel guilty. Why did I even nod? I knew she was going to get angry. I just wanted to tease her and felt quite confident but not anymore.

I know what awaits me. I'm not stupid.

She just loves using my insecurities.

I opened up to her at the start of our relationship when everything was fine and I truly loved her. She was sweet and caring towards me and my family. And I fell in love with this woman.

And I can't help but hold on to hoping she would change again. But this time back into what she was when I first met her. I know we met on set but when she changed it got really uncomfortable for me. I know I had to do some kissing scenes with Florence, but so did she. I then didn't want to make her even more mad and my acting worsened with my lack of passion.

I just notice now that they are already a few rounds further and I'm incredibly thankful that they just skipped me and pretended as if everything was still normal.

I look up carefully just to be met with Lou's sorrowful gaze. When he makes out that I spotted him he blushes but also mouths a "are you ok".

With an even subtler nod I answer his question but I still feel his gaze linger on me, while I try to concentrate on the game.

Niall's Pov:

Wow, just wow. I forgot about the immense sexual tension.

Sorry, it's quite a boring chapterrr

anygays I hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks again! I'm delighted over every vote, every comment and every read. <3

Have a nice day and sorry for the late update <33

~N

13.09.22