52

The talk (once again):

Harry's Pov:

I'm waiting in my room for Olivia, Marcus is sitting next to me. She should be here any minute...

Just as I want to say something about her being late, she walks into the room with confidence but it immediately falters when she spots Marcus next to me. She looses control of her facial gestures and her smile is replaced by a frown.

"Sit down." Marcus says.

"We want to talk to you. And not about a threesome." Oops. I actually didn't want to say it this soon but it slipped out.

Just when I thought she already gave up she started talking: "What are you talking about? Why would I want a threesome."

"Well, one of us was obviously not enough to keep you pleased. But before you ask: We both aren't interested in a threesome."

"What are you two talking about?" Omg I swear...

"I'm breaking up with you. Because you cheated." Marcus says.

"Olivia, I don't want to be in a relationship with you either." I say trying to stay strong. "For the same reason."

As soon as I say that she turns to me. Her gaze menacing. "You do know what will be revealed if you break up with me now, right? Do you really want that? Wouldn't that hurt him immensely?"

I knew this moment would come and called Louis before she arrived. Just then he enters the room and stands behind me, with what I assume quite a dark look in his eyes.

"We talked about it and I'm fine with it. No more guilt trapping someone into a relationship."

Marcus looks at her like he just realised what we are talking about. He knew Lou was on a call with me but not why.

"Did you really do that Liv?"

"Oh yes and I'm proud of it. You were the one I liked and he was the one that brought me fame and quite a nice body. I mean he has a shitty personality, always like a puppy and I always had to endure his humming of stupid songs. You, Marcus, didn't bring me fame but I truly do like you." I feel Louis tightening his grip around my shoulders. He then hisses: "You do not deserve a person like Harry! He's an absolute sweetheart and his music his great. His character is something I admire and his ability to forgive as well." He stops there and she scoffs: "Well that's something you probably know because of experience." I take over: "You were toxic throughout our whole relationship. And yes you're right, Louis knows that because of experience. His experience being my best friend since I was 16. Now if you'd excuse us. I want to tell my management that we are no longer dating. And put those damn rumours out, I don't care anymore, at least the fans will be happy." She leaves fuming, just as expected

What I didn't expect is that Marcus follows Olivia out of the door.

Louis' Pov:

When Harry turns around to me, my heart breaks. His eyes look up at me, pain visible and I can't help but disagree with Olivia. He isn't a puppy, he's a oversized, lanky kitten. I sit down on the bed and pat the place next me. He immediately scurries over to me and lunges into my opened arms. The impact throws me back and he lands on top of me. He immediately tries to lift some weight off me but as a result of that he's now straddling my waist, his hands placed next to my head. The mood tilts quickly. He looks down at me and our eyes lock. I'm unable to look away from his radiant green eyes, the long lashes framing them. Beautiful. I lift my hand to cup his cheek softly. He brings his own face closer to mine. I feel him breathing, the warm breath hitting my lips. My eyes close in anticipation. In my tummy a warm and fuzzy feeling spreads. Utter calmness is all I feel.

Then the door opens with a bang and I hear a well known squeal. Harry forgets he has to support himself with his arms and falls down on me. But I mean it's Harry. You can't be mad. Before he can roll himself off of me I hug him closely, so he can't go anywhere. He nestles his head against my chest and gets comfortable when he understands that I will not let him go. I have a déjà vue as Liam and Zayn rush into the room, asking Niall what's wrong and he just points towards us.

"Ok, not even I can defend this anymore." Even Zayn admits with a happy smile looking at the position we are in. Harry tries to get out of my arms, I of course let him, and he gets off me, blushing furiously, sheepishly looking at the boys. And exactly like last time Niall starts panicking: "Shit, did I interrupt a kiss this time? Oh nah, please no."

Harry says "no" just as I answer with "yes". We look at each other then try again. Now I say "no", 'cause what Harry wants is what Harry gets, but he says "yes". We can't help the smile that starts forming on our faces. Well, until Liam coughs awkwardly. Niall has his phone out, probably taking photos or filming us and Zayn looks at us with a growing smile as well.

"LIAM! You destroyed my video!! It was perfect until you coughed." Niall complains with a pout.

"Sorry Nialler but it was starting to get creepy. They looked like they were communicating!"

"Well you should be used to it by now, Liam!" Niall exclaims.

"You want to do something? I'm sure it was a bit of a exhausting talk." Zayn empathises.

You don't even know how I happy I am when Harry answers: "It actually was quite the relief. Lou's and mine story will probably be published but I think we can handle it, right?"

"Yes, I think we're able to handle it just fine." I actually think we can. And I don't even know if Olivia's threat wasn't just empty. I just assume she's an all-bark-no-bite kinda person. Then I suddenly remember Haz wanted to call his management. After I tell him that he immediately pulls his phone out and rings them, putting it on speaker. I kinda feel honoured that he trusts us, especially me, this much already, but I definitely won't complain.

After exchanging pleasantries with Jeff he cuts it quite short:

"I just wanted to let you know that I broke up with Olivia Wilde. You know what the consequences may be." So I guess his management knows about the blackmailing.

"Ok, is that fine with Mr. Tomlinson as well? Personally, I don't see an issue, you are allowed to do with the breakup whatever you think is reasonable. Please don't let me regret that." I can't help but snort because of the formal use of my surname. Harry nudges me slightly and I quickly answer: "The feelings are mutual, we've discussed it." Niall is nearly hyperventilating in the corner while Liam tries to calm him down. Zayn's just laughing his arse off, while Harry smiles at me happily.

I present to you: One Direction.

--------

Hope you liked it :)

Have a nice day angel (they will turn more and more awkward, you've been warned) <3

~N

04.01.23