Chapter 7

Trina McMillan POV

He came between me and the offender like lightening.

"Didn't you hear the ladies you piece of shit. Don't. Fucking. Touch Her!" He annunciates the last few words sharply.

The heathen stares back at Ross first with shocked then with disgust. As he yanks his wrist from Ross falling back a bit from the momentum.

"Who fucking asked you to butt your white bitch ass in this?" The bald thug stands up against Ross.

Clearly he was outsized standing at 5'9 to Ross's 6'1. But he has spirit that's for sure.

"Want to find out what this bitch ass white boy can do huh???" Ross growls threateningly stepping up closer into the man's face.

Before long the disgusting animal became outnumbered as Mack came too and joined.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Mack interjects but is ready for a fight staring the offender down.

"This waste of human life thinks it ok to touch women without their permission." Ross says through his teeth while staring the man down.

"The bitch was asking for it. She kept looking at me and winking while grinding on her friend. A slut should be treated as such." He spits venom out of his gold tooth encrusted mouth.

Without thinking I shot around Ross, swinging my arm back as far as it would go before landing an echoing smack to his face which caused his whole face to ripple and contort at the impact.

"And don't you EVER call me out of my God -given name! You said it earlier so you damn well better remember it." I swear at the man. Heaving and holding my palm after smacking him.

He just stares at me in utter shock before falling straight back and passing out on the floor.

I turn to Ross and smile while gripping my hand.
"That'll teach that disrespectful dickhead."

"Wow" is all I hear from Mack and Ross. And I smile to myself while walking towards Yura and Jhene.

Gosh that was so empowering!

"Oh my God! Girl I didn't know you had that type of force in you. Let me look at your hand." Yura gently grabs my hand examining it before drawing me in for a hug.
Jhene rubs my back. "Drunks will be drunks"

"After all the power you put into that slap he might wake up with amnesia and the only word he remembers is Trina." Ross jokes with me.

I giggle awkwardly while looking down towards the floor before back up at Ross. "He bothered me when he called me out of my name..."

Four of the bouncers walks up to us. Two grabbing the passed out man.

"Unfortunately I'm sorry Mr. Jacobs but your company is going to have to leave as she was involved in the incident with the man." He gestures at me and then the passed out bum.
"It's nothing against you sir it's just club protocol plus we don't want a scandal."

Ross looked like he was about to protest.

"It's fine we were about to leave anyways." I say gracefully
"Yeah we all have a early morning ahead of us." Yura chimes in.
"Yup" is all Jhene says.

She is so funny to me. I really like her.

We go to our booth to grab our stuff with Ross and Mack accompanying us. The bouncers also following and watching per their job.

I see out the corner of my eye Mack whispering in Yura's ear before she gasps lightly before playfully pushing him. Then she looks my way and smiles timidly giving me the eyeing look like she might leave with him.

"I really wanted to have one dance with you to celebrate our victories." Ross smoothly interrupts my nosiness.

"Ohh?" I say. "Well let's plan for next time in a different setting." I smile up at the handsome man. "And I'm sorry for ruining your celebration also." I add.

"No you didn't. The celebrating is just getting started." He grins handsomely.

This is a handsome ass man!

His teeth are so straight, pearly, and white. His lips are juicy, his hair cut and beard are nicely trimmed and lined up.

No Trina no! That's what got you into the situation you're in now! Lusting after your boss!

I hear one of the bouncers clear his throat breaking me from the trance Ross has me in.

I think he knew too because he would grin harder and lick his lips occasionally.

Me and Jhene grab our things waiting for Yura who comes to me with Mack and whispers "I haven't been with Mack in a while. I'm going to spend the night as his place. I'll give you the details." She lightly pinches my arm before saying bye to Jhene while Mack daps Ross up.

"Well now I have a reason to leave." Ross says as he quickly runs upstairs to get his things while we wait at the door.

He quickly returns and offer to wait outside with us for our taxi.

*sigh* he's such a gentleman
Fucking No! Trina just no!

"Thank you Mr. Jacobs and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow." I smile while getting into the taxi with Jhene .

"Me too!" He exclaims before stepping back so the driver can drive off and walking to his driver.

I lay my head back and just recall the last few days.

I can't believe all of this had happened...

This is all so weird... or is it?

_________________________
I get home finally after the taxi drive dropped Jhene home.

I take a shower lathering my soap all over my body. As I'm rinsing off I image the sexy ginger haired man caressing me from the back. Kissing and sucking on my neck while rubbing my body.

I lightly rub in my clit before realizing what I'm doing!

Bitch no!!!! You don't listen!!! But my body has a mind of it own.

I get out of the shower and I put on my bathrobe walking out of my bathroom into my dressing room I open my top drawer reveal numerous vibrators and dildos.

"Maybe once I relieve myself I won't have these pent up feelings for Ross."

I pull out my favorite one and go to my bed and begin pleasing myself to the sexy thoughts of Mr. Jacobs Jr.

_________________________
A/N* 🥵🥵

No smut with Trina because I ran out of time. Maybe in the future chapters. 😉

Do you think the thug gonna remember her name after that force to the face?

Find out more NEXT time on Dragon ball Z.

Upvote, comment, share
-💋chuu