Chapter 11

Rays POV

Stalking warning‼️

*Clicks of the camera *

"Damn she moves fast. Wyles ain't gonna like this."

I only been following the bitch for a day and she's already got an offer from Jacobs and accepted the offer.

Now let's try to tap into the phone call and wire it to Wyles.

"Hi this is Trina McMillan. I was given this number by-."

Alright let me wire Wyles

"What is it Ray?" Damn this bitch is rude.

"Sir we're listening in on McMillan's phone call with Jacob's secretary... but they can't hear us though." I clarify.

"WHAT!?!??! That fucking bitch!!!! That fucking Jacobs! He couldn't wait for her to slip between my fingers!" The boss man spews venom and curse words.

"Ray keep tailing her. Let me know everything!"

"Yes sir."

___________________________

*iPhone camera clicks*

Text message
Me: she's at the club. Sent one of my men to push her around. Then Jacobs showed.

Boss man: What the fuck is this prick a stalker.

But so are you??? I wouldn't dare say that though.

*iphone clicks as she smacks my guy down.*

Lol.

Me: they were put out of the club I'm going to follow some more sir.

Boss man: keep me updated.
__________________________

I literally can't believe I'm up here in a fucking tree... watching this woman take a shower.

I've done worse for less but fuck man...

*clicks on camera*

She really is a sexy woman. Perfect perky breast, small curvy waist. Plump ass.

Oh what's this??!

WARNING‼️‼️

*clicks multiple photos*

She's touching herself.

"Yeahh just like that." I rub my hard member through my pants.

No.... Why did you stop? Fucking bitch!

She's getting out.

*clicks pictures on my camera.*

After waiting for a few minutes she comes into her room, and it looks like she has something in her hand...

is that a- vibrator!

I need to get closer!

I begin to climb along the thick branches as I get closer to her balcony then quickly climbing over it and stealthily peering into her window.

She turned the lights out but had her tv on and I could see her pleasing herself in her bathrobe on top of her covers.

She was rubbing her breast with one hand and pumping the vibrator into her wet hole with the other.

Ughhh I wonder how tight she must be. I bet I could please her better then either of those small dick rich fuckers could.

Finally her back arches as she lets out a loud moan I can hear through her window. I instantly spurt out semen in my hands and on her balcony wall.

"Ahh, fuck!" I say as I stuff my sensitive dick back in my pants and stop the recording as she gets up and turns her lights back on.

I hide as she walks to her balcony window only to close her curtains. Then I look out to a far house to see what looks like a telescope pointing out of that window directed at her balcony door. Which means someone else is watching her...

I hope they didn't see me! I gotta bounce.

I jump over the balcony ledge holding for a few seconds before letting go falling a few feet down.

I'm ok though.

And back to my car to wait for her tomorrow.

__________________________
A/N* here's a shorter more comical/cynical chapter based on the professional stalker, gang banger, pervert Ray. 😅

Yes he likes stalking
Yes he likes stalking Trina
No he's not that smart but he's good at not getting caught.

Upvote, comment, and share❤️
-chuu💋