Chapter 35

Trina POV

I can't lie and say I'm not nervous because I'm totally shitting myself.

R.J. Is just talking away while we ride in his car but honestly, I didn't hear a single thing he said. I wanted to bite my nail out of nervousness but I just had my nails freshly manicured. So we're not doing that.

"Trina I'm really excited that you decided to come." He says looking at me.

"Huh, oh yeah me too." I answer.

"Are you okay? You seem zoned out. Are you nervous?" He asks concerned

"Nervous? No haha, why would I be nervous, I'm only meeting your parents for the first time." I laugh nervously.
Bitch stop lying didn't I just say I'm shitting my pants. We're scared as Frankie's Uncle Called Kim right now.

"Okay" he smiles at me. "Because they're excited to meet you. Especially someone extra special." He smiles.

Oh God I wanna throw up, there's someone more special then the parents who want to meet me.

I look at him and nod before looking out the window.

He drives us to huge gate and enters a code that let us through. We rode passed many beautiful houses before there was another gate which had a guard sitting in wait.

"Oh! Hello Mr. Jacobs." He says as he presses a button and the gates open.

To my surprise nothing but beautiful green fields on both sides of the car surrounded us before my eyes laid upon horses galloping far back in the fields.

I gasp in excitement and in response R.J. chuckles.

It's a hobby of my parents, they have a horse farm. Since they are much older now and retired, they have more time to do things like tend to the horses more." He explains

"Wow! I've always wanted a horse." I say before my eyes light up again at the sight of his parents house.

We arrive at a beautifully lit mansion that's exterior was Mediterranean with beautiful vines growing up some of the walls which gave off a timeless feel to it. Like it isn't old but just well aged. Everything was well taken care off down to the landscape.

As R.J parked and came around to open my door, and as I got out my feet began to feel like jelly.

Oh my God I think I'm going to have a panic attack.

I just grab and hold on to R.J. And he embraces me tightly.

"I knew you were overwhelmed, do you want to leave?" He looks at me concerned "We can always do this at another time."

I just squeeze him tight  "No, we're already here it would be rude to just leave, besides I want to meet everyone and I also want the answer to my question."

He chuckles then looks at me. "Okay, but only if you're sure."

We began to walk towards the mansion door before I stop him.

"Okay so I'm not scared but I am actually freaking out, what if they DON'T like me." I say as I breathe deeply in and out.

"Why wouldn't they like the woman who single handedly saved my company from a thief?" He brags "The woman who came in and in one day eliminated the weak links." He pauses looking at me. "The woman who replaced those lost with a stronger, better, and more efficient team. And the woman who raised our stock prices and purchases in just two months."