Chapter 21

Ross POV

You know, Fredrick is my friend, and my new business partner. But I wanted nothing more then to punch this bastard in the face.

Why the fuck are you on a date with TRINA?

It's not like he doesn't know who she is. Everyone knows who she is.

"Me and Trina had a mutual friend that set up on a blind date." He smiles while pulling her closer. "I'd say the date is successful." He look at her.

Can I get a paper bag. I need to vomit.

"This date has actually been great." She smiles back at him before looking my way. Was that a glare?

I then look at my sister and daughter. Then look back at Trina who is looking towards the door obviously ready to bolt.

"You know Trina will be at our business meeting in Cincinnati." I tell Fredrick.

"Word? Wait, what!?" He says before looking at her then at me. And things clicking.

"The Trina you were talking about?" He looks at me then at her.

"Yup my CFO. And savior of my financial department." I nod my head.

He then looks at Trina before realizing she's ready to go. "Alright man I'll holler at you later."

"SHE is Trina McMillan?" My sister Ellie asks.

"Yes." I nod as I watch her walk out the door with another man. It's not like she is cheating or anything but fuck.

"She's beautiful." She stated the obvious.

"She is indeed." I say before picking up my fussy toddler.
"Anais, what's the matter muffin?"

"Daddy, I want Fwench fwies." She says.

"You've already had them." I smile carrying her out of the restaurant.

"You don't think she's gonna misunderstand me for your wife or something?" Ellie asks hooking Anais in her car seat for me.

"That's exactly what happened but it's cool. I'll let it ride for a while." I shrug it off.

"Sure." Ellie says. "Well you know mom and dad are gonna want to meet her."

"I know." I say.

"Ok little brother. Get my little niecey home safely." She closes Anais' door before walking to her car.

"Love you!" I shout.

"You too!" I hear before driving away.
————————————————————
"Aye man I didn't know this was the Trina you was talking about. Even when she told me her name it didn't register." Fred tells me on the phone.

"It's fine man. She's just my CFO. Nothing more nothing less." I scoff.

"Alright man. Well if you're okay with it then cool. I'm gonna be taking her on dates. She agreed to a second one, so yeah man." He brags.