Chapter 59

Ross' P.O.V

The sick cackling I hear, from this maniac of a woman, as she pulled the trigger froze me to my core.

But in a matter of seconds it all was changed as I watched Wyles jump in front of the bullet before falling over the edge of the building.

In the silence of his death all we heard was gasps and screaming as his lifeless body fell fifteen stories to the ground.

While Aaron had disarmed the woman again as she cried and cussed at the fact that she killed Jonathan instead of Trina.

I run to Trina as she is still staring over the edge at his lifeless body.

"Baby?" I approach her.

"Jonny, Jonny JONNY." She yells as she cries in my arms as I pull her from the edge.

"It's okay baby, it's okay." I comfort her.

"It's not, it's not okay! She took him from his family." I listen to my darling mourn.

"I'm going to kill her, I'm going to fucking KILL HER." She gets up in a rage from me.

"Trina, Trina no, let me handle it." I suggest. "You don't want blood on your hands."

She then walks around me and begins kicking and stomping Yvonne who just cries. "Kill me, kill me so I can be with him!" The woman whines.

"Ha! So death is what you want? You will get everything but death!" Trina pulls the girl by her hair.

"Everyone knows it's you who pulled the trigger. You killed someone's son, someone's friend, someone's husband, and a soon-to-be father." She pulls the girls hair more as she yells and Trina yells with her.

"Yeah you'll get everything but death." Trina says as she stands up in a huff.

"Kill the helicopter light." She says to me. "I know Carter is posted somewhere with a gun."

I call him. And seconds later the helicopter spot light is shot out from a far and so the helicopter retreats.

"Give me the gun." Trina says. "This is a woman's matter, so let us handle it."

"Are you sure." I say holding it behind my back.

"Give. me. The fucking gun, Ross." She says to me with a strained smile as tears roll down her eyes.

I place it in her hand, turning the safety off.

Instantly Trina shot the gun before Aaron removed himself.

The woman screamed in agony because Trina shot her in the middle of the hand.
But that doesn't stop Yvonne from trying to grab the other gun.

Trina let's off another bullet to the other hand before stepping on it.
"You think I'd let you get that gun so you can blow your own brains?" My Trina's chuckles were dark and sinister. "You won't be able to wipe your own ass ever again." She shoot again now severing Yvonne's fingers from her hands.

"You will never ever walk again either." Trina says while pointing the gun at Yvonne's Achilles tendon.

She shoot two bullets in one leg and two in the other.