Happy 69k reads

Bonus chapter‼️‼️🤭
Ross POV

"Mmmm, right there." Trina softly moans as my finger glide inside of her sticky, wet, sweet spot.

I kiss the side of her neck, gliding my tongue and grazing my teeth against her chocolate coated skin.

The smell of her perfume intoxicating my senses.

I suddenly feel her hand glide down my body to my bulge. And it throbs at the sensation of her touch.

"I wanna make you feel good baby." She smiles seductively at me as she unzips my fly. Easily with haste she whips out my member.

Hoping off of the sink she pushes me against the wall before suddenly there is a huge bump from the turbulence of the plane.

"Sorry about that folks, ' seems we are about to experience some turbulence so please be seated and buckle up your seatbelts."  The pilot announces over the intercom.

"I hope you're ready." Trina smiles up at me before allowing her wet tongue to graze against the shaft of my penis causing my body to stiffen and my member to ooze.

"Oh, my God." I express my gratitude in a huff.

"God has nothing to do with this baby, thank me." She says before placing my hand on the top of her head.

"Make me gag daddy." She becomes my nasty little freak as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Fuck!
————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Happy 69k reads🫦👅🥰

P.s. yes this scene will be part of the next book 😉 and yes they are apart of the mile high club now 🤭

Don't you cuties forget to ⭐️💬🗣️
-chuu 💋🫰🏾