Chapter 22

Jonathan Wyles POV

"Ohh yess! Right there Jonny." Yvonne says as I thrust deep into her sweet spot.

"You like that you dirty slut?" I say as I grip her throat and pound her getting closer to my peak.

She moans hard as she slobbers and forces out "only for you." I pull out of her splattering my semen all over her stomach.

"Better?" She asks as she sits up on her elbows.

As post-nut clarity comes in I begin to regret calling her over.

"I'm going for a shower." I get up and go to the bathroom.

I know continuing to screw her isn't good for my mentality or hers. She's very obsessive too.

I sigh a deep sigh as I let the water run down my back before washing.

————————————————————
Upon my return back to my room Yvonne is fully clothed and she turns up the tv volume as it plays.

"Trina McMillan, former CFO of Wyles Inc has now joined ranks with Jacobs&Co. This company is Wyles Inc competition and the new and upcoming business owned by the young Bachelor, Ross Jacobs Jr." The news woman of CNN announces.

"How does it feel to have Trina apart of your company and team. Given the way she left Wyles Inc."

"She's a great addition! I wish her and Ross could've been here to answer these questions themselves though." Jacobs&Co's COO named Mack laughs and so does the host and hostess.

"Where are they actually?" The host asks.

"Well it's going to be Wyles annual ball. Where all the "competition" come under one roof, possibly to become partnerships, Or exchange info, enjoy ourselves and So on." Mack announces.

"Oh and Wyles invited his own competitor, along with his ex girlfriend?" The hostess gets messy and I scoff under my breath.

"Im sure he wouldn't want it no other way. Keep your friends close and you're enemies, what?" Mack asks the two hosts while smiling.

"Closer!" They both smile and laugh playing into the douchebag's game.

"Since we've hired Trina our stocks have gone back up, very recently she discovered a thief in our financial department and retrieved a lot of money that was outsourced." He brags

"WOW!" Is all the hosts say as the audience give a round of applause and a graph of J&C's stocks show up on the screen with proof of the increase.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I get pissed and I snatch the remote from Yvonne hand and turns off the tv.

"Why the fuck are you even playing that!?" I shout at her.

"That bitch needs to be taken down and I don't want you to grow soft or forget what she's done to you. Or how she is making another business money!" She talks harshly.

"Watch you mouth, how you talk to me Yvonne. What do you have against Trina anyways!" I shout at her again.

"Look at what she's done to you!" She shouts back.

"Nothings wrong with me!?" I look at the crazy woman.

"There you go. Sayin that. You don't even recognize yourself in the mirror do you?" Yvonne shakes her head.
"I'm here for you Jon. I know you, you destroyed your entire office 2 weeks ago over this woman. She emotionally manipulated and hurt you and I am left with this broken part of you." She walks up to me and caresses my face.

"Your dad humiliated you, Trina is continuously humiliating you, the mole you hired in there quit the first day. She started." She reminds me of all of my failures which begins to piss me off.

"But" she looks up at me.
"I will always be here. And what I have against Trina is because she had you, used you, and broke you. And I witnessed it all. I want to see her downfall."

"It's not right we should just leave her be and find a new CFO before I lose my business." I study Yvonne's face.

"You do that. But I can't forgive anyone who hurts you." She steps back looking at me one last time before grabbing her keys and heading out

"I'll see you at your party Mr. Wyles." And she's gone.

I mean she's right Trina fucked me up. But Mark is right I have to get my shit together. But on the real ... fuck Trina.

Speaking of, I haven't heard from Ray in a long time. Let me call him.

"The number you have dialed is no longer in service please hang up and try your call again."

What the-?

"The number you have dialed is -." Ray what the fuck has happened to you. What kinda trouble are you in now?

Then my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello? This is the Houston police department !" I freeze.
"This man's phone has been confiscated because he was murdered."

I don't say anything and I just hang up. Tossing the phone I used to contact Ray.

The last thing I need is to get mixed up in that bullshit. But murdered! I'll get someone to look into it.

"The only job Ray was on was watching Trina. His side jobs was just being a street thug and selling drugs." I think out loud.

Trina wouldn't kill him. So who did. Someone else must be watching her.

"As long as I'm not entangled in this I should be ok."

I got this party to get prepared for in a few days. I'll try to talk to her at the party.

————————————————————
A/N: Jonathan is not so bad guys he's just misunderstood. Yeah that's it. And he carries with him bad company. 🤭🤭🥴
I'm not toxic y'all are. 🤷🏾‍♀️
⭐️💬🗣️
-💋 Chuu