Chapter 43

Jonathan P.O.V

'Houston's bachelor billionaire, Ross Jacobs Jr. has now woken up from his two week coma and is right now live walking out of the hospital in full health. Going to you Gina.'

"Thank you Laura, I'm live right now watching as Mr. Jacobs Jr. Is walking to his car with Trina McMillan his CFO on his arm." The reporter says. "He looks well and he isn't answering any questions but his father is."

'Well that's too bad ladies, our bachelor is no longer available -.' I turn off the television.

"Well, that's good news that he's ok." Out of no where Lottie speaks.

"When did you come in." I ask as I cross my arms looking at her.

"I've been here while you was focused on the news." She sits down on my sofa, crossing her slender legs.

"What is it?" I ask bluntly.

"I just came to give you some company. My office is so far away and I'm a bit lonely." she smiles at me.

"Oh? And when did we become so close that you would even think I'd want your company?" I scoff while crossing my arms looking at her. 

She not so bad looking. I scale her body frame as she sits.
She has plump lips, a pretty face, her eyes are pretty shaped, not too far not too close together.

What the fuck am I thinking!?

"Are you going to kick me out?" She asks me while raising her eyebrow seductively.

I chuckle. "I would've if I didn't want you in here."

"I see your assistant has finally found her place." She says shaking her foot.

"She still tries me, she's probably just not in here because you are. But trust me she's very aware." I say.

"Well maybe if you'd stop screwing her she wouldn't be such a problem." She says looking at me with piercing eyes.

"Why are you in my business though?" I question her while unbothered because this is becoming normal.

"Well," she says as she puts her foot down and leans forward putting her arms on her knees. "When I walked in on you both last Thursday, I felt a little jealous... like hmm, that really should be me." She says and it shocks me. 

Honestly how do I even respond to this?

I just chuckle nervously. "I guess I'll just start locking my office door."

"Boo, that's a shame." She sticks her tongue out while making a sad face.

"What do you want? I know you're bored and just bothering me, this is your daily task it seems like. So what's up today?" I get to the point.

"I told you. I was just bored and lonely. No hassle or ulterior motive today." She holds her hands up. "I just like your company. I feel that we have a lot in common."

"Us?" I lift my brow.

"Yup, you hate your dad, and I have an indifference with mine." She says.