Chapter 54

Jonathan's P.O.V

"I'm sorry..." I say looking at her as she pulls away from me.
"I have been a misogynistic, narcissistic asshole. But I'm happy that you found happiness in Ross. It just took me some time to see past my own hurt." I bite down on my pride and speak the truth about myself.

She just stares at me for what seems like a century before she speaks.

"I really hated you towards the end, but when so many good things happened I honestly couldn't be mad anymore." She says to me with a smile before patting me on the arm.

"I didn't come looking for your forgiveness,I just wanted to express how sorry I am. For everything!" I say trying to hold back tears as my heart gets heavy.

"It's okay Jon, I forgive you. Life is too beautiful and too short to hold on to grudges." She smiles while cupping my face in one of her hands. "Besides we're business partners now. We were a great team before... all four of us together will be unstoppable. This is all a new start."

After this conversation, Trina and I caught up. She told me about how she got her team jobs at J&Co. The guilt in me just couldn't take it so I wrote checks for her team for emotional damage.

We were joined at the table by my beautiful wife and Ross.

The rest of the night we talked to other CEO's and business owners, enjoyed a performance by this rapper called 'Royce'. And that ended the gala.

—————————————————————————————————————————
Later that night

"I really enjoyed myself tonight dear, and I'm so proud of your growth." Lottie says as she caresses me and I pick her up carrying her into the house.

She giggles and kisses my neck exciting my member. "Are you trying to get into some trouble?" I eyeball her.

"Maybe..." she smirks at me before giggling as I carry her to our room.

I lay my beautifully pregnant wife on the bed and began to undress.

——————————————
Warning‼️: Harsh language, violence, blood description

I hear something, I know it's not my dreams.

"Wake up you sons of bitches." I hear a woman's voice and instantly jolt up.

"Oh my God, Jonny!" Lottie sits up clinging to me as I reach for the lamp to turn it on.

To my horror, before us stood an unhinged Yvonne wielding a gun pointed at me.

"You know Jonny, you really should learn to lock your doors, you have a family to protect now." Yvonne says sarcastically in a baby voice.

"OH MY GOD!" Lottie screams as she instantly reaches for the phone.

But quickly Yvonne snaps the gun back and slaps my wife across the face with it.
"Don't you move, you bitch." She says pointing the gun at Lottie as Lottie cries as blood poured down her face.

"YVONNE! What the fuck! I'm going to fucking kill you, you hear me!." I pull Lottie to me taking my shirt of and placing pressure on her head wound.

She laughs hysterically before turning the gun back to me. "This all could have been avoided if you had stayed with me." She says as she walks closer to Lottie and grips her up by her hair causing her to scream.

"But instead you chose this stupid whore and got her knocked up!" She spits as she then presses the gun against Lottie's belly.

"NO!" We both scream before I drop to my knees and plead. "Yvonne, please don't, it's me you are angry with, please, please shoot me instead," I beg but quickly I see it falls on deaf ears as Yvonne looks deranged and amused at my begging.

"Awhhh aren't you such a gentleman" she says in a baby voice again. "This is a nice sight to see, it's funny how you didn't have any remorse when you used to intimidate me, and used me as a fucking booty call." She looks at her gun before pointing it at me again. "I like using your intimidating tactic."

"Yvonne please, let her go." I say through tears.

"The only difference between you and me is, I go through with my threats." She says before letting go of Lottie's hair and shooting her in the chest.

"NOOO! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I get up to run towards her but she begins shooting wildly at me, one of the bullets cutting past my side as I try to get to Lottie.

In that moment Yvonne takes off out the door and out of the house.

"Baby! Baby!." I use our blanket to apply pressure to her chest wound as Lottie stares at me with labored breathing. "I'm here, I'm right here baby." I say to her.

"ALEXI, CALL 911" I holler.

"Calling 911."  Alexi repeats my command.

"911 what's you're emergency." The operators speaks.

"Yes, this is Jonathan Wyles, address 2234 Folly Cir, my wife has been shoot in the chest by an intruder please send help!" I scream through tears as the operator asks me questions I just tune her out.

"Please babies, please be okay..."

For the first time in my life I prayed to God. I prayed asking that he would save all three of them.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: I'm sorry Lottie🥺🥺

If you like this chapter don't forget to ⭐️💬🗣️
-chuu💋