Suprise!!!!!!!!!

New book alert !!!!!

" My daughter, You want to come back home to the village,right

I nod through my tears

"This man has offered to restore our village if you marry and live with him."

I sob, "Why me? I don't want to go!"

"I know not my child, but he said he will fund millions, he just wants you."

"Have I no choice, no say in this at all!? Do you just sell me off like some cattle!" I shout through my tears.
"Why!? Why must I marry a strange man when I love another!?"

"Listen my daughter, His rules are simple but four." My father continues.
"1. You are not to run away,
2. You are to be faithful and loyal.
3. You must live with him for a years full.
And most important of all
4. You MUSTN'T fall in love with him."

I glare at the strange man from a far before looking back at my father. "I would NEVER!"

Nayiri, 26, born 1997 and raised in a little village of Sierra Leone. A gorgeous woman of wits and charm dreamed of marrying her childhood friend Kuwain, having lots of kids and growing her village. A dream that seemed so close, goes up in flames. And her whole world is turned upside down when she runs into a strange man during her weekly food run in the city of Freetown.

Emmanuel, 29, born and raised in Italy of 1819. Born heartless, Emmanuel cannot die, or reproduce until he finds his heart. It is a curse placed upon the men in his family by the devil himself. A never-ending game of search, cursed upon the sons of the Castillos. After finally deciding to search in West Africa again, he finds his heart. But what he did not expect was for it to be beating inside the chest of a woman.