Chapter 12

Jonathan Wyles POV

"That Fucking bitch!" I shout as I slide everything off of my desk.

My personal assistant Yvonne jumping at the sound of my computer, monitor, and desk things crashing to the floor.

"YVONNE!" I shout.

"Yes sir, Mr. Wyles?" She answers with her head down.

That's right avoid eye contact if you don't want to be on the floor next.

I hover over her. "Order me a new computer and shit for my office. And get the hell out."

"Yes sir." She says in a sad whispered tone before rushing out.

I know she didn't do anything but her presence was pissing me off more. I need something to fucking hit.

I grab my golf club off the wall mantle and begin to just break shit and hit my chairs and pictures off the wall until there is glass and fabric everywhere.

"How could that fucking bitch embarrass me like this then turn around and go to a rival company!"
I seethe out as I begin swinging at vases and everything else in my office.
Then I pause.

What if they were already fucking behind my back. Wasn't he there at the restaurant when I proposed.

"God-... fucking. Shit.!!!" I kick at my wall continuously feeling sweat on my forehead before I hear someone enter.

"I didn't say you could come the fuck in here." I look up to see my dad and his goons behind him as he walks up to me and smack me on my face.

"You dumb fucking shit!" He spits at me.

I tighten my grip on the golf club but notice his men with their hands on their guns.

" I should have known better then to give this business to you, your cousin could have done a better job, for fucks sake Mark would have done a better job!" He continues devaluing me.

"Why the fuck did you fire Trina of all the people in the fucking company you fire HER!? And all because your feelings are hurt." He smacks me in the face again.
"I told your mother to not coddle you as a child and now you're an overly emotional hothead. You have made a bad decision with this business."

"Father I-." I begin but I am cut off.

"There's no excuse Jonathan. You need to find someone equally or better qualified then Ms McMillan or just get her back here. Because if I know Jacobs he's going to get his guy to go to the press and get it officially know statewide. And that will be a great financial blow to our company."

"Father I have a guy on the inside of Jacobs&Co. I will have him keep an eye on her and possibly sabotage her position." I state but he rejects.

"YOU IDIOT! If she signs a contract it would take your guy 5 years to ruin her! And that's if he isn't found out by then!" My father is now red in the face.

"I see I have made a rather grave decision making you CEO... but I still want to trust you and your decisions. Son you have 6 months to get a CFO, and get this business back above water after sinking it in a matter of three days." He says to me before looking around. "And clean this place and yourself up. You're such a fucking idiot... I would never imagine a black bitch like McMillan would cause you to flip this much. That's why I say never sleep with the help. If you want a wife I can arrange one." He and his goons walk towards my door before he says one last comment.