Chapter 28

Trina POV

"You know you don't have to stay Ross, my parents will literally be here in, like, 2 minutes." I reassure him.

Yura and Jhené had left because they had work in a few hours and they already stayed all night helping clean. It was already 5am but they would come as soon as they got off.

"I'm not leaving you." He rejects. "Beside I want to meet the people who created a great woman." He smiles at me while placing his arm around me and squeezing.

"Ok." I say smiling as a feeling of relief washes over me.

I already know my dad is going to want me to come back with them for a little. I just didn't want Ross to see arguing.

My phone rings.

"Triny we are outside dear." My mom says as she rings the door bell.

"Okay mom." I get up from the sofa and walking to the door. As I look back at Ross I feel my stomach drop.

Oh my God he's about to meet my parents!

I open the door and to my surprise everyone was there.
My mom, my dad, my sister, and two brothers.

"Hey my baby!" My mom says walking through the door and instantly grabbing me into a hug.

In that instant I just couldn't hold back my emotions as I began to feel the lump in my throat rise as tears began to pour down my cheek.

"Mommy!" I cry out as I squeeze her back tightly.

Suddenly I feel more arms around me as I feel my dad and siblings embrace me in a tight hug.

I've missed this so much.

After I calmed down they all released me. Then my dad began.

"Trina, you have a lot to answer for, why didn't you call me immediately!" He is only beginning. "My daughter is being stalked and harassed. And I am last to hear about it!"

"I'm sorry daddy, I thought I could handle everything on my own, I didn't want you to worry." I explain

"We worry everyday my sweetie." My mother intercedes "you are on tv or in business articles all the time."

"I know mama." I say with slumped shoulders as I close the door.

I know they mean well but I feel like a failure because I couldn't even handle my problems on my own.

"Pick your head up sweetie it's not your fault people are just weird and unpredictable." She rubs my arm as we all turn to go into my now cleaned up living room. "I hope They catch him and he pays for his wrong deeds."

As everyone finally notices Ross sitting on the couch, who then stands once he is approached, my father begins again.

"And who is this? I hope he is not you stalker." My dad says in his thick accent. "Young man who are you and how do you know my daughter?" He questions Ross.

"I am Ross Jacobs Jr." Ross holds his hand out.

My papa thinks for a few seconds.