Chapter 49

RJ P.O.V

It's a bit of a shame that I have to separate from my beauty and come all the way to a mental hospital.

But I don't play about threats to my life or my family.

Along with me I brought Carter, and a surprise guest Carlie.

Yes, this is the same Carlie that Trina made her personal assistant months back.

But what Trina didn't know was that Carlie been a mafia member since birth and enjoyed the field along with Mack.

She looks small, meek, and fragile. But she's actually ruthless, cunning, and well...killer.

I begin to smile thinking about my lady. She knows other powerful women even if subconsciously.

"What's the room number?" I ask.

"Fourth floor, Room 416." Carter says before exiting out the parked car, holding the door for me and Carlie to exit.

Of course I don't hit women, that's what Carlie is for. It's obvious that this wench is going to need a nice beating. I won't tolerate even a joke about my beloved.

As we walk into the hospital, Carlie looks at me and says "I got this sir."

She goes over to the receptionist and says a few things to them and they hit a button to open the elevator and hands Carlie a key card.

"Damn, what did you say to them?" Carter asks.

"I just told them that I am new therapist asked to come and evaluate new patients with criminal backgrounds. When they asked me who you guys were I said detectives." She shrugs. "Thats the best I could come up with."

"Better then nothing." Carter chuckles.

I clear my throat. "As soon as we get there, Carter you're gonna wait outside. Carlie you're gonna do what you do."

They both nod as the elevator door opens. We exit and walk to Room 416. Carter gets in position and waits outside the room door. Carlie uses the keycard and buzzes the door open walking in first.

"Who the fuck are you?" I hear the voice of the woman who threatened Trina.

I walk in soon after closing the door after us. The woman was sitting on the windowpane looking out the barred windows. She looks from Carlie then me, recognizing my face she begins to smile sinisterly.

"Uh-oh, looks like I made the little rich lover boy angry. I threatened his whore." She laughs but is quickly shut up by Carlie, who walks up to her in a quick stride, and strikes her across the face multiple times.

"Carlie." I say and she backs up revealing the woman's face which was angry and had welts.

She lays eyes on me and she smiles again, spiting blood at Carlie's feet.

What's up with that!?

"You're Yvonne.? The one who called and threatened Trina?" I grab a chair sitting in it as I question her.