Chapter 34

Trina's POV

Two weeks ago Yura informed me that her contract was ending with Wyles inc. She wants to come work at J&Co. In my opinion I think she'd make an excellent addition.I also have to let Ross know that Lottie works for Jonathan now.

Just great.

"Ugh!" I groan to myself as I walk to his office door.

"Go right in." Janice tells me.

"Thank you." I mouth before entering the office.

Entering into his office I see him in all his handsomeness. He was standing at his window while on the phone.
I just hope he'll say yes.

"Yes mom, I'm gonna be there tonight. And yeah I'll see ok. Alright gotta go." He ends his call before turning and seeing me.
"Trina!?" He says surprised as he approaches me pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey RJ" I smile as he forehead kisses me per usual. I don't know what we are because we haven't defined what this is. All I know is that I'm comfortable and happy, and so is he.

I think...

"I have a request." I say.

"Ask away." He leans against his desk awaiting my request.

"So, um... Yura's contract ended and, um, I was wondering, well hoping rather, if she could come here." I asked nervously.

"Yura has already called and I had Janice put her through to HR so she can get a position under Mack." He explains.
"Why were you so nervous to ask that?" He adds

"Well because, you've done so much for me and I feel like I've just continued holding my hand out." I answer him honestly.

He comes closer to me and grabs my hand pulling me into his embrace.
"I don't mind helping you, it makes me happy." He says before kissing the top of my head.

"RJ...." I say looking up at him.

"Yeah.." he looks down at me in a lovesick manner.

"What is this? What are we?" I look him in the eyes. We're so close that his nose grazed mine. My heart rate was rising more and more with every breath.

"Ask the right question." He smiles at me grazing his nose against mine as I breathe in his minty breath.

A centimeter closer and our lips would touch.

I just couldn't help my excitement as I felt the heat down below mixed with the electric shocks of my spine fill my clitoris with hormones. These mixtures of horniness opened the floodgates and soaked my panties. 

"Well I know how you feel, and you know how I feel. So what exactly is this...?" I whisper softly as he holds my chin up while he caresses my face.

Shit my heart is beating so fast. How did we get here to this. I don't even remember. I have just given in to this man.

"I'll give you an answer if you will do something for me." He bargains.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" I take a step back and cross my arms in a playful protest.