Chapter 38

Ross P.O.V

"I'm so excited daddy." Anais coos as she expresses her happiness.

"I'm glad you are muffin." I grin as I look at her through the rear view mirror.

We are on the way to pick up Trina. Just the thought of her reminds me that I have a heart and that it's doing it's job with all the pumping and jumping.

I call her.

"Yeah we're outside if you're already down in the lobby." I tell her as I am parked by the entrance to the door.

"Okay I'm on the way out." She says before hanging up.

The bellman opens the door for her as she walks out of the door looking as beautiful as always. Her locs were styled up in to tiny cute pigtails and the back flowing down. She had on ripped jean shorts, and a tucked in plain white shirt, and Nike visor hat, and matching white Nike airs. The temperature in early April is hot in Houston.

As she gracefully walked towards the car my daughter squealed with excitement.

"Hey guys!" Trina says as she gets in the car. As she places her purse down I notice that she's wearing my ring and it makes my heart thump hard giving me a wake up call.

"Hey baby." I say as I lean over to her and kissing her on the cheek.

Anais squeals again at me kissing Trina. "Can I kiss her too!?"

Her question causing Trina to giggle. "I'm so excited to be spending this day with you." She says.

"Me too! Daddy is going to take us shopping." My angel says in an excited tone.

"Alright alright, let's go before my wallet makes a run for it." I joke.

—————————————————————————————————————
Later that day

After all the shopping, surprisingly the damage wasn't even a dent in my wallet. Mostly Anais wanted toys. Trina dressed Anais up in clothes that I couldn't help but buy. Trina settled with getting matching bracelets with Anais but didn't want me to spend on her which frustrated me a bit. But nonetheless if I saw Trina admiring something I'd walk behind her and have an employee grab and purchase it. So she has a few bags she doesn't even know about.

We got Anais her ice cream and stopped by a park so Anais could play.

"She is so beautiful and bright. And she's only two!" Trina admires Anais from afar.

"Her birthday is on the 28th." I tell her.

"Oh my Gosh, are y'all going to throw a party?" She asks excited.

"Of course, a lot of my business partners have young children. So I'll throw a kids party." I tell her.

"I wanna come." Trina says pouting.

"Anais wouldn't want it any other way." I lean against her nudging her with my arm.

"Um, R.J." She looks at me nervously but intently.